Is the old Biden really back?

Surely after the last couple of days that will be off the agenda now?

Itā€™s even creating new conspiracy theories. I love how they are ignoring that there was 2 dozen reporters there. I listened to an NPR reporter talk of how odd it was watching the speech in a near empty room.

2 Likes

The GOP is an existential threat. Hell the DNC is too. Trump is incidental.

1 Like

Relying on the comments sections to determine the veracity of a questionable claim, oh my.

1 Like

7ranz,

Our kind has never, ever won a conflict with fascists once the fascists seize an industrial state.

A charge that if true would virtually END is presidential run in an instant. This is Qanon level stuff.

:rofl: Keep fighting, it could appear anywhere it doesnā€™t exist!

Youā€™re right. We havenā€™t.

I donā€™t think carrying water for Joe is going to save us.

Um, weā€™ve all seen that that can totally get you elected president these days.

1 Like

Itā€™s the same Biden that itā€™s always been, Trump worshipers are just panicking that the moron they support is about to be a 1 term loser.

And Fox news presented it as live too right. Is Fox complicit in this media hoax?

I think Iā€™ll join ya. Itā€™s noon somewhere, right?

4 Likes

What?

This just isnā€™t the zinger you think it is. Orange man had been bad, especially in the last five months. Except for pursuing his personal agendas, heā€™s basically forsaken governance entirely.

It really is hilarious. I wonder why theyā€™re suddenly so worried about ā€œsleepy Bidenā€? :rofl:

sure as long as you actually have a pro american america first non- globalist agenda

What does that even mean?

You forgot owned by the Chinese after the1.5 billion to his son.

Facts matter.

Well that and different policies.