Is the Mueller team afraid to release the report?

He’s an idiot.

Heck the GOP controlled all of congress for two years. They still control the Senate.

Maybe they need to be investigated also.

Given the accusations you are leveling at DOJ and FBI, why do you think Trump has largely ignored this situation. He has fired several of the top counter-espionage people – which makes sense given Trump’s indebtedness to Putin – but he has never taken legal or political action to meaningfully reverse their course. Why wouldn’t he address these issues if they are real?

I don’t accept anything short of a full house cleaning of the bureaucrats in the DOJ and FBI. I don’t care about Trump. If he’s guilty of something … LOCK HIM UP!

Because he’s a pansy and they’ve got him on his heels.

Echoes of Leninist Steve Bannon… destroy the administrative state.

High road.

So Steele involvement with Russian dossier Russian collusion?

OK.

Repugs aren’t any more interested in getting to the truth then libs. It’s about protect the power of the state.

You know forum libs once agreed with this line of thinking one time long ago…before the Messiah was elected.

If Manafort sharing internal polling data with Kilimnik is.

So if Manafort had a former British spy to do it for him you would thinking differently?

Actually no. Hiring Fusion GPS was not illegal and Fusion GPS hiring Steele was not illegal.

I do find it odd these days how people want to burn it all down over Donald Trump

At some point I thought it would sink in that Trump is a crook surrounded by other crooks but the fact that you have said that you won’t accept the Meuller report even it clears Trump of all wrong doing shows how much insulation from reality this has all become

5 Likes

Oh so if he hire another company who then hire a foriegn spy that would be acceptable.

OK now I understand.

And that story from a questionable source is four years old. Dust in the wind.

If Manafort has hired a firm that hired a former spy to do opposition research in Clinton’s possible ties with Russians and they had found absolute evidence of a quid pro quo for Uranium One… not the CEC fever dream narrative… but actual evidence and that evidence was taken to the FBI I know for certain that this would be a very different discussion… the difference is that I would be agreeing with the “lock her up” side.

1 Like

How the hell do you people get these things in your brains?

The man is an American hero, you say these things about him baselessly, and what for?

He didn’t run for election, he didn’t campaign for anything. He was asked to serve his country, again, and did.

4 Likes

They say them All for Trump.

And they don’t even know what the crimes they might be excusing yet.

Crazy.

The answer is that he is investigating Trump.

Thus why he is a never Trumper.

When are fisagate and spygate going to be exposed? I’m do excited!

Didn’t Mnunchin use tax payer money and a government plane to fly to his honeymoon?

And yet some are upset over the texpayer money being used by Mueller.