Is the Mueller team afraid to release the report?

He did not, after 10 or 15 minutes of “investigation” (which to many here seems to be more than enough time to investigate anything other than Benghazi), immediately clear Trump of any charges and bend the knee and kiss his ring. Therefore, he is not trustworthy, and clearly a never-Trumper who is in this entirely for the money and fame. You know, as not a SINGLE ■■■■■■■ THING in his history would indicate as being likely.

1 Like

It’s almost as if it’s themselves they are trying to convince.

Mike Flynn lied to the FBI. He also sold his access and position for profit by lying to America.That was his choice. Mueller didn’t make him do it.

Manafort didn’t have to spend years cheating his banks, his government, his partners, hiding his ill gotten gains from his torturer’s lobby. He didn’t have to lie to the FBI about it. He didn’t have to send private polling data to Russian intelligence. He made these choices. Mueller did not make him do it.

Trump didn’t have to pick these ■■■■■■■■ to help him run our country. He was even warned about them by all sides. Mueller didn’t make him do it.

4 Likes

In other words, the CEC has been successful in their efforts to “poison the well”?

I remember another war hero who was “swiftboated” using similar techniques.

I love “Alice in Wonderland” but I prefer it to remain in the land of fiction. James Comes announced the reopening of the email investigation into Clinton a week before the election, while never revealing the existence of the Trump investigation. This had a significant impact on the election and yet we are told Comey was conspiring to help Clinton. As the Red Queen says, “I have believed as many as three impossible things before breakfast.”

If anybody has a beef with Comey, it is Clinton.

6 Likes

I’ve said for months, back to the old forum, that if/when Mueller does not come out with impeachment recommendations for Trump, his status with the left will change overnight.
He will change from hero to either in collusion with Trump as part of a coverup or incompetent.
Many will think the whole special counsel thing was just a way to distract from the real crimes.
Schiff will be the new hero, as he will continue to find the real collusion/conspiracy/treason that they all know is there, just waiting to be found.

1 Like

So if Trump Jr met with a Russian to find out if Hillary was doing something illegal then you would agree that was an acceptable meeting?

If the report doesn’t go the way they want Mueller will definitely become a puppet of Putin.

If he had then turned that evidence directly over to the FBI… yes.

Not with me… he has done his job very well!

1 Like

Fiction.

I speak for myself but I will accept whatever his report states.

Trump on the other hand has taken every opportunity to delegitimize Mueller and the investigation…I only see two reasons for this either he is guilty as hell or he is so resentful of the fact that there is an investigation he wants to retaliate.

Either reason is not good…

But when he lies about everything, those around him lie about their contacts and some have been convicted of lying…well how could one not investigate…

3 Likes

That’s what we keep asking trump supporters, why all the lying? Not one if them has been able to answer this simple question.

They lied to own the libs. Lie about everything then cry witch hunt when they try to find the truth. I think Santorum had it right, Trump lies all the time so how do you know if he’s lying to hide something or lying just to lie?

There will be a meltdown on the media as well as social media if there shows no-Collusion. This story has ran non stop for 2 and 1/2 years, every day all day on the T.V. as well as online media.

No one knows the results yet but if it does go with no collusion you might personally accept the results many won’t they have to much invested into it.

1 Like

There already is a meltdown in the media everyday regarding the Mueller investigation…turn on Fox news or listen to AM radio

But you are right they have alot invested…

2 Likes

He wasn’t joking when he responded to questions about it by Katy Tur and JIm Acosta.

“Do you have any qualms about asking a foreign government — Russia, China, anybody — to interfere, to hack into the system of anybody’s in this country?”
“No, it gives me no pause,” Trump said. "If they have them, they have them. We might as well —

1 Like

There are plenty of other pieces of good entertainment baked into this report. Plenty to see even without “collusion”

Strzok or McCabe? Or maybe just given it directly to the Hillary campaign.

Trump is the joke.