Is the Mueller team afraid to release the report?

I never said it was. Once again, as usual, you’re trying to obfuscate.

As I quoted earlier, you argued that he had done nothing heroic. Of course, when they was proven untrue, you fall back to 'not an American hero."

Define “American hero.”

The house just passed a resolution by a vote of 420-0 calling for the public release of the Mueller report.

1 Like

guy who had gone through ranger school, and jump school

You. I’ve been to jump school. Got over 500 jumps. Even broke my back doing it. Hero?

I didn’t go to Ranger School. It was 57 days. I went to school for 1.5 years. Hero?

Context is really important. You’re deliberately ignoring the whole of what I said in lieu of cherry-picking and obfuscating.

For the third time:

You have the patience of a saint. Good luck.

2 Likes

It doesn’t exist. Actions can be heroic. Situations can demand it. Context is everything.

People are not.

He committed a heroic act in Vietnam in one situation. He later ran the most right-violating organization in the country.

One day vs. 12 years.

He can be your hero, not mine.

No he doesn’t. He’s actually very impatient. He could just move along.

But I appreciate your personal attention.

So I’ve heard.

In fact when Mueller has to admit there is no collusion the left will just assume he’s part of the cover-up, and look into how many Russians he’s talked too…

A lot of cons have no idea what a hero is - even people who claim they served cannot give any respect to those who actually sacrificed. Just look at how they defended the dotard when he said John McCain was not a hero.

2 Likes

Nobody defended that. Not one single person. Please stop posting outright falsehoods.

They still do to this day and get applauded for it.

Yep. Disgusting.

I can’t watch video right now.

Perhaps I misunderstood. I thought he was talking about here.

Not everyone had the guts enough to condemn it. Ted Cruz was one.

Mr. Cruz, who poses a threat here on Mr. Walker’s right, was more cautious. He told reporters before his remarks here that Mr. McCain is “an American hero,” but added that he would not “say something bad about Donald Trump.”

Mr. Cruz’s reluctance to confront Mr. Trump was perhaps best explained by the reaction to Mr. Perry’s denunciation: While many in the crowd applauded, the ovation did not last long and nobody in the audience of nearly 3,000 stood to show their approval.

And then there were eternal dopes like Michelle Malkin.

So yes there were those who didn’t. In the mush that comprises the Republican Party today, it’s no surprise.

I assumed he was talking about here, my mistake. I didn’t know we were including Felicia.

Good. Lay it all out there.

Now if we can only get corruption within CoJ and FBI to do that same…FISA abuse, Clapper and Brennan role in it as well.

Not to mention Obama administration involvement. And then allow justice.

I keep asking the same question to every trump supporters and I still haven’t gotten an answer. So, here is the question:
If all of these individuals (including Obama and Hillary) have committed a crime, why hasn’t fat donald started an investigation into every single one of them? Why hasn’t he thrown them in jail?

You do know I stop reading right at when you say fat Donald. It come off childish.

Grow up…then maybe we can talk.

Why does that bother you so much? Does it bother you when trump calls everyone he doesn’t like childish names?