Is the mainstream media reporting that Robert Mueller is himself under four separate criminal investigations?

Damn. I’m not sure I’ve seen a beatdown that savage here before.

1 Like

I watched the link on the op. It is a film version of the old tabloid bat boy articles. It is rubbish.

The fact that he has been “on the case” for two freaking years and still can’t close the investigation should give pause for thought that something is amiss, with indictments flying like confetti and yet President Trump is still in the Oval office! :open_mouth:

How can this be if this guy is the epitome of patriotism, intelligence, ethic’s and morality. That’s because he’s not any of those, he is a leftist political cretin working for the deep state to take down President Trump.

He is doing more to harm the country then Putin could ever dream of doing, talk about a Russian operative… its Mueller!

1 Like

The other part of this–and it’s obvious in every single tract, white paper, press release, etc. released from Larouche PAC that Mueller (or Obama, or George W. Bush) are always, always, always just place holders in the same dumb mythic story over and over again about Lyndon Larouche’s greatness, prescience, influence, and persecuction. Afer all, he is, according to that writer, a "world-historical genius in the mold of Gottfried Leibniz.” They simply find a connection and hitch the Larouche wagon to whatever’s going on at the time:

The chosen hitman to destroy the Trump presidency, Robert Mueller, cut his teeth as the head of the “Get LaRouche Task Force” in the 1980s, which was intended to destroy the movement founded by Lyndon LaRouche.

Increasing calls for Mueller’s ouster are now appearing in mainstream media — the stench is too strong to continue the cover up.

(Narrator voice: No they aren’t)

There is no longer any justification for tolerating the economic and cultural decay in the West. The ideas presented over the past fifty years by Lyndon LaRouche are now being implemented, taking on a physical force in the world. This is our time.

https://larouchepac.com/20171207/muellers-coup-plotters-panic-their-own-crimes-stand-exposed

BTW: The article I am quoting is from . . . 2017.

3 Likes

Very well stated.

The media circus would offend a serious investigator.

NOT this one.

:mega:

1 Like

Savage? This was a minimal review of the material presented. (I had to look up the Huff case on line because I had never heard of it.) This was a trivial dismissal of a lightweight set of propositions. Savage is a whole other ballgame.

2 Likes

Fun fact. It hasn’t been two years. It’s been 20 months.

The argument that Mueller’s investigation is taking too long has no substance at all.

I don’t recall anyone complaining while Kenneth Starr took six years(!) as the Special Counsel in the Clinton Whitewater investigation. And in twenty months, Mueller has produced substantially more indictments, convictions and guilty pleas than Starr produced in six years. And compare the substance of the Mueller investigation – a criminal conspiracy with a foreign power to rig a Presidential election – with Starr’s – an fraudulent real estate transaction in Arkansas that morphed into an investigation into the President lying under oath about an affair. In the long term, which one mattered more.

So then you claim Mueller is a Russian operative;

Did Robert Mueller reverse election related sanctions on Oleg Derispaska? No, that was Trump.
Has Robert Mueller systematically driven from the FBI several of the most prolific and successful agents in the FBI’s Counterintelligence (Russia) branch. No, that was Trump.
Did Robert Mueller precipitously announce a US withdrawal from Syria in line with Putin’s regional aims? No, that was Trump.
Did Robert Muller, in Helsinki, announce he believed Vladimir Putin and GRU’s assessment of Russian interference in the 2016 election over the assessment of US intelligence. No, that was Trump.
Did Robert Mueller repeatedly threaten to upend NATO, an act that would achieve one of Putin’s greatest foreign policy ambitions. No, that was Trump.
Did Robert Mueller, start a trade war with China, which led China to with all its US soy bean purchases to Russia, aiding the Russian economy while hurting US farmers. No, that was Trump.
Did Robert Mueller lie repeatedly about the extent to which his staff has been in contact with Russian officials and oligarchs. No, that was Trump.

Can you provide any argument against Mueller that isn’t as easy to pop as a child’s balloon?

16 Likes

I gotta say: I’ve always been ho-hum blase about this site. People talk about the old days, or whatever, and I think, Nah, there have always been trolls, cranks, loons, broken and anti-social people, and general stupidity.

But now, no. People of all political stripes used to be embarrassed to cite Larouche stuff or other Alex Jones-level stuff here. The Right and the GOP have been a toxic mess for years, but there’s definitely something fundamentally different now, and it shows up here.

8 Likes

Is this thread flagged?

Please don’t lock it or delete it.

This stuff is instructive. Valuable, even, to our understanding of the support for Trump.

4 Likes

A good primary source for future historians.

2 Likes

Larouche? That nut is still around? :rofl:

Damn.

1 Like

He’s just getting warmed up.

3 Likes

I’m with @margaretms2 on this. The crazy and bottom of the barrel sources that Trump supporters are using to attack a Republican/vet like Mueller is further than I thought it would go. It’s desperation.

Can you please run for office? Please. We need people like you.

2 Likes

LaRouche was the precurser to Alex Jones.

Larouche pac?

This is embarrassing.

We used to debate policy. Now we are spending lots of time debating reality.

8 Likes

Sean Hannity is not a reporter or a news organization.lol indeed.

1 Like