Is the mainstream media reporting that Robert Mueller is himself under four separate criminal investigations?

I happened upon a video on my phone last night delineating four criminal investigations Robert Mueller himself is under. However, the search engine won’t direct me to those, and instead always sends to criminal investigations Mueller is conducting, namely into the faux RUSSIA-TRUMP CAMPAIGN collusion. However, I have found this article today.

I will try to track down the video enumerating the four investigations and post it in this thread soon. Or maybe someone posting here can recall it themself. But this article provides the backstory re Robert Mueller and the collusion narrative that the mainstream has not mentioned.

Only place I’ve heard of this is on 4chan and Qanon forums.

5 Likes

So two reliable sources aren’t enough for you?

8 Likes

Umm… No…

I haven’t been red pilled yet.

Sounds painful…

Is larouchepac a Lyndon Larouche thing?

Because if so… back slowly away.

I’m sure the fact that Mueller was involved in sending Larouche to jail in the 80’s has NOTHING to do with that.

1 Like

Who’ the heck is Josh Bernstein, besides Matt Whittaker’s evil twin?

Do you know who Lyndon Larouche is? I mean, without Googling after you read this post.

What in particular do you dispute in the article re Mueller. To save reading time you culd start from the Enter Mueller header.and the paragraph beginning “In 1982, Robert Mueller joined the staff of U.S. Attorney William Weld in Boston, Massachusetts. He had previously been in private practice in San Francisco while waiting to be accepted into the U.S. attorney’s office there. His life’s dream was to prosecute. Mueller and Weld concentrated on public corruption cases, targeting and taking down the administration of popular Boston Mayor Kevin White in an investigation widely criticized for “gestapo tactics” and prosecutorial misconduct…”

I remember Lyndon LaRoche, a crackpot ahead of his time. He’d be insane on talk radio today.

It sounds like you may be dismissing the article based on the fact that the author is in sympathy with laRouche. If so, dismissing a message on the basis that the messenger is associated with someone one doesn’t agree with involves the logical fallacies of “Guilt by association” and “Well-poisoning”. But my first impression of your response could be wrong.

I would be interested in any reasoned rebuttal of the actual data presented in the article re Mueller.

To save reading time you could start from the “Enter Mueller” header.and the paragraph beginning,

“In 1982, Robert Mueller joined the staff of U.S. Attorney William Weld in Boston, Massachusetts. He had previously been in private practice in San Francisco while waiting to be accepted into the U.S. attorney’s office there. His life’s dream was to prosecute. Mueller and Weld concentrated on public corruption cases, targeting and taking down the administration of popular Boston Mayor Kevin White in an investigation widely criticized for “gestapo tactics” and prosecutorial misconduct…”

So, you found a hatchet job on Mueller by some winger kooks. Isn’t that cute. That happens on talk radio and Fox News every day.

2 Likes

I’m looking for intelligent discussion of the material presented re Mueller in the LaRouchepac article and the Josh Bernstein video. Well-poisoning, guilt by association and other logical fallacies do not intelligent discussion make.

Don’t expect other people to do your job for you if you find his argument compelling from the article why don’t you lay out your thoughts…

1 Like

I looked over that material.

You’d have better luck with an intelligent discussion whether Elvis is alive.

4 Likes

You can hide it, but it has been done.

Neither does appeal to authority or argument from ignorance.

protip: You’ll get no LaRouche love here.