Is the mainstream media reporting that Robert Mueller is himself under four separate criminal investigations?

You guys should submit this to a lawyer or attorney and see if you can sue the feds for covering it up. You could make millions and be famous.

1 Like

Great job!

1 Like

After watching this I have changed my mind and think Mueller is a dangerous criminal who should be locked up. And his investigation should be shut down because he is a criminal mastermind. Thank you for enlightening me.

10 Likes

"While the criminal investigation stalled, numerous classified counterintelligence investigations were launched, under Executive Order 12333, justifying surveillance prohibited by the Constitution’s Fourth Amendment, infiltration, and classified counterintelligence “neutralization” tactics. These covert operations were used to create an otherwise non-existent criminal case. FOIA documents released over the years revealed a number of such classified operations based on fabricated assertions by government agents. Many of these operations remain classified to this day. "

Sound familiar?

"A huge, daily, national media defamation campaign followed, using the John Train playbook and many of the Train salon participants. "

Sound familiar?

"There were two plans for the Leesburg raid, one buried in official FBI documents, and the other hidden in secret communications. One of the raid’s principals, Donald Moore, told an FBI informant in 1992 that a plan was in circulation weeks before the assault, to provoke LaRouche’s security guards into a shooting incident by staging a massive siege and provocation at Ibykus Farm where LaRouche stayed.

Utilizing what he has come to call “shock and awe” tactics, Mueller employed a force of some 400 law enforcement agents and privately owned armored personnel carriers to raid two office buildings in Leesburg, Virginia where EIR and other companies associated with LaRouche were located—this, for what former Attorney General Ramsey Clark accurately describes as “book people.” Ibykus farm was surrounded by SWAT teams in black ninja gear, and helicopters flew overhead.

At 10 p.m, Fox News reported that authorities were about to enter Ibykus Farm to search for a “weapons cache.” No such weapons cache existed, and the FBI and ATF knew it."

Sound familiar?

“On the day of the raid, Mueller and Markham targeted and arrested key personnel involved in LaRouche’s intelligence functions and security, charging them with obstruction of justice. To break them, the prosecutors sought lengthy periods of detention, which the Alexandria federal court granted based on the wave of poisonous publicity surrounding the raid, and numerous inflammatory and false statements to the court by John Markham. When those statements were later proved to be false, the defendants, now released, were without a real remedy except to call the Boston trial court’s attention to Markham’s lies.”

Sound familiar?

"Markham and Mueller employed the ADL for witness interviews, thus evading the requirements for disclosure required of government agents, used Dennis King as a consultant, and used inflammatory allegations which they knew to be false in television broadcasts aimed at poisoning the jury pool. "

Sound familiar?

“During prosecutorial misconduct hearings conducted before Judge Keeton, it was also discovered that a national security informant had been infiltrated into the LaRouche security operation, and that John Markham had instructed him to advise the defendants to obstruct justice, in words dictated by Markham, knowing that the defendants would write the informant’s words down in their notebooks. The fabricated and planted notebook quotes were then used by Markham in his opening statement to the jury, as proof that the defendants had conspired to obstruct justice.”

Sound familiar?

“Manual Noriega was known in the CIA and DEA as a steadfast drug fighter, and DEA and CIA agents testified to that fact at his trial. To overcome this problem, Mueller dealt and bribed Latin America’s most notorious drug gangs with “get out of jail” free cards, if they would say that Noriega dealt drugs. According to reporter Glenn Garvin, Mueller plea bargained down a potential 1,435 years in prison for the lying narcotrafficker criminals testifying for him, to 81 years. These deals and bribes included a $1.25 million bribe to members of the Cali Cartel (whose leaders Noriega had jailed) and a deal with self-avowed Hitler worshiper Carlos Lehder Rivas, leader of the Medellin Cartel. Once again, charges of prosecutorial misconduct flowed daily from Noriega’s defense and appellate legal teams, but the media operations accompanying the prosecutions had turned Noriega into a devil whose claims did not deserve to be heard.”

Sound familiar?

First of all, is there any credible evidence at all that Robert Mueller “himself under four separate criminal investigations”? The quote you provide there doesn’t have anything to do with that. But whatever.

Let’s start small. Okay. Look, Lyndon Larouche has been around for a long, long time. He’s a notorious crackpot who attracts a small group of other crackpots. It makes the credibility of his PAC propaganda mill suspect. When a writer throws in an aside like, “LaRouche is a world-historical genius in the mold of Gottfried Leibniz,” sentient, reasonably educated people are going to roll their eyes and back out of the room slowly.

But okay. That underlined section. I live in the Boston area. I know who Kevin White is. I know who Bill Weld is (Reagan appointed him to US district attorney, by the way). When I read a phrase like like, "in an investigation widely criticized for “gestapo tactics” and prosecutorial misconduct…”, I am going to note the passive voice and unsourced generalization and say: What?

Please. Can you or the author back up this claims about Mueller(?) being “widely criticized for ‘gestapo tactics’” (not just on Ron Paul’s forums, or the blogger who thinks Mueller should be executed), and not just for White and his partisans at the time, as though this claim (with its mysterious quotation marks) is somehow beyond the need for proof? Yeah, Weld went after White pretty fiercely and nabbed some mid-level corruption. The latter wasn’t too happy about it; he and those targeted made some standard counter accusations. Okay. Regardless, both White and Weld remain relatively beloved figures around here.

This ridiculous Larouche piece uses this unsupported hyperbolic nonsense (e.g., “gestapo tactics”) as a pretext to launch into an arcane and elaborate, rambling, ax-grinding conspiracy theory about . . . Lyndon Larouche, Henry Kissinger, the CIA, NBC news, SDI, Manuel Noriega, etc. etc.

C’mon. I can find some random ■■■■ on the Internet claiming all kinds of nonsense. I probably wouldn’t assume it’s true and then start a thread on it.

And it’s clear I am up too late: at the point where I am discussing anything with a Larouchite, or anyone who takes unsupported Larouche propaganda at face value and then wants others to prove it wrong–that’s when I know I needed to go to bed an hour ago. So good night. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Just to add- this poster also doesn’t think the Russians hacked and stole Hillary/DNC emails. Reality is fairly elusive with this one.

I don’t believe there is any intelligent conversation to be had on the subject at hand. If Mueller were under official investigation it would be all over the news, both nationally and even worldwide to some extent.

Mueller is in charge of the biggest investigation since Watergate and probably bigger than that. To suppose that he is under four investigations and somehow it isn’t big news is virtually impossible, beyond the pale.

2 Likes

Maybe the best thing is to just agree with him and move on. What would he do then.

No…

Legal counsel for organized crime has been very successful doing what the person in the link in the OP is attempting to do. Attack cops, investigators, judges, etc.

They’re looking for a loophole to get their case thrown out.

This should be expected

Character assassination of a former Marine all because he’s finding criminals in the Trump circle.

2 Likes

I used to like Robert Mueller, however the more he’s in the news every day the more I think he’s probably dirty himself. Every single time there’s a leak it makes Mueller’s investigation look even more like a Witch Hunt.

You’ve got him now!

Fair request. I watched twenty minutes of Bernstein over a cup of coffee this morning.

His first “investigation” is a counter-suit filed by Jerome Corsi. This is a standard interfering tactic by someone under investigation. The emails in the Stone indictment make clear the extent of Corsi’s culpability

The second investigation is a complaint by Darren Huff. Here’s the FBI’s take

https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repository/news-podcasts-gotcha-militia-extremist-sentenced.mp3/view

"I’m Mollie Halpern of the FBI, and this is Gotcha.

Darren Huff, of Georgia, and his followers wanted to indict President Barack Obama and many other federal, state, and local officials for treason. When a Tennessee County grand jury refused them, they wrote up their own bogus arrest warrants. Case Agent Scott Johnson, of the Knoxville FBI Division, says Huff armed himself with a handgun, an AK-47, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, and headed for the courthouse.

Scott Johnson: He thought he was going to ride in from out of town with the guns on his hips and right all the injustices.

Halpern: When Huff and others arrived, they found the FBI and its law enforcement partners waiting for them. Huff was sentenced to four years in prison for transporting firearms across state lines with the intent to cause a civil disorder. It was the first time this violation was successfully prosecuted.

Johnson: This case is monumental to the FBI because it will set precedent for case law in future domestic terrorism cases throughout the United States.

Halpern: This has been the FBI’s closed case of the week.

Its not clear what involvement Robert Mueller as head of the FBI had in this

The third investigation is the really embarrassing one for Mr. Bernstein. Its the lawsuit filed (not an investigation) by an unnamed party to quash Mueller’s subpoena. This has now gone to the Supreme Court and while it largely has been kept secret, we know the suit was brought by a state controlled business, probably Russian, possibly Chinese. The greatest probability is its a Russian bank trying to conceal its operations (with Trump? perhaps?). So we see the extent of Bernstein’s patriotism here – standing with state controlled foreign enterprises trying to avoid criminal exposure

The fourth “investigation” is a series of lawsuits – none described – against organizations Mueller has led, or Mueller himself. Any large organization attracts such lawsuits in our overly litigious society. Traditionally conservatives have argued for tort reform to reduce such lawsuits. Here Mr. Bernstein makes an alliance of convenience with lawyers, but since no suit is described in enough detail to determine whether it has any merits.

Case #3 is the clearest example of how foolish this all is.

And by the way, Bernstein mispronounces Mueller’s name throughout – which is just childish. Any “intelligent” discussion would not indulge in that.

And that’s an intelligent description of Mr. Bernstein’s fantasy tape.

12 Likes

Lol. @margaretms2.

Allan

LaRouche has the trustworthiness level of Alex Jones.

Even lower if that is possible.

Allan

CNN did mention that Ex-FBI General Counsel James Baker is under investigation.
He was the channel for the Hillary Clinton related evidence in the Russia case AND a reviewer of the infamous FISA that focused on the Trump campaign.

The FBI has some serious credibility issues.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/01/15/politics/james-baker-under-criminal-investigation/index.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/white-house/426856-fbi-lawyers-unusual-nterventions-in-trump-probe-raise-questions%3famp

Imagine an early morning raid on the Clinton home and Fox News stumbled upon it with Sean Hannity reporting live showing video of Humma in her nightie. lol,lol lol
The FBI has some serious credibility problems.

1 Like

That’s hilarious. Maybe when we get a new AG we’ll be able to prosecute Clinton. Fox News needs to get a reporter to stake out her house so that we can get some of that early morning raid coverage.

2 Likes