Is the approval of the Pfizer vaccine based on flawed and/or fraudulent data?

What do the antibodies that are acquired through infection attack?

What protein do they latch onto to neutralize it?

They attack the virus. They are not the same as those produced by the vaccine, which is why vaccinated people who have not also been exposed to the virus show no antibodies for the virus.

Your second question makes no sense.

The anti bodies use attack the spike protein to neutralize the virus.

Antibodies that are aquired from a covid infection use the exact same line of attack.

To say that the vaccine gives you antibodies that do not attack the virus but the spike protein is just nonsense.

1 Like

How bout the unvaccinated who get “mildly sick” and are unaware they have COVID?

Covd affects everyone differently like many other illnesses. The problem with COVID is it may have been created in a Wuhan Government Lab that received money from our own NIH. Rand Paul thinks so.

I hope that the MERCK drug, now approved in England, will be available in the USA sooner rather than later.

We have some ignorant bastards making decisions and running in circles screaming.

I do not agree with you every time, but do agree with you some of the time. You good “J”

1 Like

Now we got Pfizer who has a COVID pill working is way through the approval system. Merck and Pfizer may make COVID-19 a yesterday problem. What the virus fascists going to do if COVID becomes a non-problem?

I sure wish they’d decide what it is they wannabe to be called a wannabe.

If they regret getting the vaccine I sure wish they’d just say so.

How exactly does improper sharps disposal at a contracting lab relate to whether or not the rest of us should vaccinate?

I’m in an industry with confidentiality, as was this whistleblower, and wouldn’t even think to take pictures on site with my personal phone.

While the vaccination may have been rushed, the behavior of this individual was probably reason enough to terminate her employment.

Male athletes in particular aren’t strangers to heart disease:

And putting off routine care “so we don’t get COVID-19” was a bad move:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(20)30265-5/fulltext

Go back to normal life?

1 Like

I hope we can go back to a normal life, but will the COVID fascists relax their new found powers to tell us what to do?

Yes, and the vaccine maker is free from any liability.

Everything is setup to protect Big Pharma, who have a history of providing lies and misinformation to maximize their profits.

Meanwhile average Americans are treated like cattle.

Yes, this is a promising report.

On the other hand, Pfizer claimed that their vaccine was 95% effective at preventing infections based on tests in 2020, but the real effectiveness is about 40% with the Delta variant.

Pfizer does not have a good record on telling the full truth about its drugs. It took them 20 years to admit opioids are addictive.

Neutralize does not equate with kill. The virus is neutralized because the protein attaches to the antibodies created in response to the vaccine instead of repertory cells, therefore, it cannot easily become established in the vaccinated person. But it can still be shed via exhalation and retains it ability to infect someone else.

Same thing. I have seen estimates that put the actual number of people who have been infected at two to three times as many as the official count due to asymptotic and mild cases never being diagnosed because the individuals were not tested. But they too can spread the virus. That is the premise of universal masking. To limit the inadvertent spread by people who do not know they are infected and contagious.

I hear Fauci has the labs working on a replacement virus. :wink:

That is not how any of that works.

That is not even wrong.

For a virus to spread one must become infected. When one is infected then the virus is actively replicating.

The spike protein is the antigen that the immune system recognizes to make antibodies.

Antiibodies neutralize viruses so they are no longer infectuous.

C’mon…

Yes, neutralized and cannot (that’s an exaggeration) infect the vaccinated person. But the virus is still virulent if shed to an unvaccinated individual. Don’t blame me for this informstion, blame Fauci. He’s the one who told me.

If you think the vaccine kills the virus and that it can’t be spread by vaccinated people, you’re part of the problem.

The vaccine gives people the antibodies to neutralize the virus but it isn’t 100% effective so there are breakthrough infections.

None of this is hard to understand.

Then why don’t you understand it?