Is the approval of the Pfizer vaccine based on flawed and/or fraudulent data?

Here is a report from a whistleblower who worked at a company that was handling trial for the Pfizer vaccine:

A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day.

Is the FDA approval of the Pfizer vaccine based on flawed data?

Are politics and profits trumping science and safety?

1 Like

So go you blame Trump and his ill-advised Operation Warp Speed?

They try…man how they try.

Yes, Trump pushed to get the vaccine out as an emergency option. Biden is now persecuting people who refuse to get it. Biden and Harris’s skepticism evaporated has soon as they took office.

Fauci and his band have been there throughout, and Pfizer has been making billions with effectively zero liability for safety. Pfizer vastly oversold the effectiveness of the vaccine, and Biden went along:

One last thing that’s really important is, we’re not in the position where we think that any virus, including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of unvaccinated people, the – the various shots that people are getting now cover that. You’re OK. You’re not going to – you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.” Joe Biden, July 22, 2021

Will Pfizer be held accountable if the knowingly fed fraudulent information to the FDA to get approval?

Are fines for fraud just the cost of doing business?

So you blame Trump for rushing approval based on flawed data, right?

I blame Pfizer and the FDA if they hid reports of safety major problems and fraudulent testing.

Do you blame Biden for his program of universal forced vaccination?

The risks from COVID for healthy young people are small. How many children will the vaccines kill and injure needlessly?

So you don’t blame Trump and Operation Warp Speed? No surprise.

He owns the mandates, so yes. Why wouldn’t I?

Don’t know.

It must just be a coincidence that ERs are filling with patients with symptoms consistent with vaccine side effects.

Even in parts of the country where covid isn’t overwhelming the health system, patients are showing up to the ER sicker than before the pandemic . . .Doctors and nurses say the severity of illness ranges widely and includes abdominal pain, respiratory problems, blood clots, heart conditions and suicide attempts, among other conditions.
ERs Are Swamped With Seriously Ill Patients, Although Many Don’t Have Covid | KFF Health News

Bill, you should read your links before jumping to conclusions. Your link says that people put off care of various maladies during Covid because they were afraid of getting Covid. Because they put off earlier treatment then these sorts of more severe complications are expected.

Hope this helps you understand your links better.

A vaccinated person who everyday argues against the vaccine

It is bonkers.

If they are seeing a lot more of these problems now than they did before the vaccines came out, the explanations may not be correct.

The vaccine makers and FDA are not interested in investigating.

I argue against the idea that the government should force people to get the leaky COVID vaccinations. It is a question of freedom.

I also believe that there should be informed consent. Gaming the system with lies and misinformation prevents that.

Vaccine Mandates are not a new thing.

Again you fail to understand your own link. They are seeing more serious health problems because they weren’t caught earlier in more routine circumstances because people avoided doctors in 2020. Has nothing to do with the vaccines.

Pfizer owns the dem party and the corporate media …

1 Like

Can you point to an earlier OSHA rule that requires vaccination of employees?

Yes, that is one explanation.

Statistical analysis is necessary to see if rate of ER visits is higher for those who got the shot.

So is the problem that vaccine mandates exist or that in your opinion the wrong regulatory agency issued the mandate?

I oppose COVID vaccine mandates.

I oppose the use of fraud or misinformation to justify government decisions.

I oppose the weaponization of OSHA to trample the civil rights of employees.

So just a mandate on that one vaccine?

A vaccine that you yourself have had.

Why just that one vaccine and not all the other ones?