Is Senator Rand Paul an enemy of the state?

Anytime anyone here says they are for law and order…and I am going to remind them of threads like these.

This I agree with and have no issue with. Perhaps the scintilla of evidence part, I will let that slide since there was nothing that would come close to changing the result.

The logical jump to this point I do not condone.

There was anger and frustration over the Covid rule changes that does not equate to any “overthrow” action.

No, it was not. It was being certified January 6th. It could have been challenged that day…

It was being challenged but it wasn’t going to go the way the mob wanted…so they tried to force the issue.

And they also swallowed whole the line from Trump that Pence had more power than he actually did, and that he was a traitor to the cause for not exercising that power.

The rioters themselves said so…despite the major gaslighting going on to try and indicate this was just a “peaceful attempt at petitioning for redress of grievances”.

It wasn’t. It was a mob taking out their anger because their guy lost.

And trying to change that.

I get the cognitive dissonance you must be feeling. I get it it would be very difficult for you to admit the above.

Except that the notion the House and V.P. could non-certify the election was in the right wing ether.

Whether or not the insurrectionists would change the result is immaterial. They thought they could.

Which is why now, that cooler heads have prevailed, Republican legislatures are trying to grant themselves power to overturn elections on a statewide or precinct wide level.

It was attempted intimidation in the performance of duties. Not a “challenge”.

I do not agree with the ether logic.

There was an effort to have some of the rule changes and results examined.

Not in any way overturned or nullified.

This leap of logic existed in a handful of mental defectives…Fewer than the 500 that are locked up for just being there.

Why did 147 Republican congressmen vote to challenge the election? Were they just showing out?

Because they were intimidated.

1 Like

The FBI is an enemy of our state. See Rodger Stone. And never stopping Major govt corruption. We don’t need them or the CIA or the NSA. Free people’s govt should not have secrets. End FISA. They don’t care if they are lied too.

End the Pat act too. All it did was remove out freedom and thus the terrorist won. 911 was another intel failure. Why should the people suffer because our govt is incompetent.

Let freedom ring…

2 Likes

Or were Republicans who refused to vote to delay certification the one who were intimidated?

They had seen what the FBI and its media allies had to done through four years of lies and disinformation against President Trump. They had seen the FBI’s lack of concern about the three assassination attempts against Senator Paul.

Were they prepared to risk their careers and their personal safety to join Senator Paul as an enemy of the state?

2 Likes

Do you actually believe this, or are you shoveling?

No.

Because they want votes in 2022 and 2024.

Why they are still kowtowing even now.

Any other explanation is preposterous.

Why do you think that?

Bull…

1 Like

They got it from Donald Trump himself that Pence could stop certification, and Trump got it from some legal wingnuts telling him what he wanted to hear, and Trump still believes it.

Meanwhile, Mike Pence is done, he’s a traitor to them.

1 Like

Liz Cheney could probably answer this.

If you tell Republicans the reality of no electoral fraud fair and free election they will turn on you.

If you feed them lies you remain electable in the GOP.

I’m not interested in what Liz Cheney thinks or says.

1 Like