Is Senator Rand Paul an enemy of the state?

Still are.

That’s because she is engaging in reality, and her example shows how it can be career ending for a Republican politician to engage in reality and tell the truth.

You not being interested in anything she thinks or says is an example of what I described.

2 Likes

It (D)oesn’t matter what happened to Rand Paul. Someone broke a window at the Capitol and others were yelling, and that’s dangerous to muh mocracy.

2 Likes

The one guy had a Capitol LEGO set.

Scary stuff.

1 Like

Yeah. They say he has mental issues.

1 Like

Of course.

It was government business as usually when Democrats did it. It is criminal when Republicans do it. I expected no less.

U S Democratic lawmakers planned to challenge President-elect Donald Trump’s Electoral College victory on Friday in a largely symbolic move that is unlikely to gain traction in the Republican-controlled U.S. Congress but exposes lingering dismay over a contentious election campaign.

U.S. Representative Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas plans to file an objection to electoral votes submitted from her state, a spokesman confirmed. Politico reported possible challenges also might come from fellow Democrats Ed Perlmutter of Colorado, Bobby Scott of Virginia, John Conyers of Michigan and Jamie Raskin of Maryland.

2 Likes

Sure you are. It’s a lucrative practice. Why give it up.

Being kept in solitary confinement without trial can do that to you.

The videos show police letting him into the Capitol. I have seen no evidence to justify even a trespassing charge.

Since when did wearing a buffalo hat make you an enemy of the state?

1 Like

Considerable mental issues.

Intimidated by whom?

The mob.