Is Mr. Pillow's Mike Lindell documentary on election fraud merely his opinion or a real road map to proof that should be vetted?

If you can be more specific, I will try to answer. I really think that there is a mix of opinions on this matter.

What information do you think they would have?

If you canā€™t understand that thereā€™s nothing I can do to help you. The federal government telling states what to do is the opposite of small government conservatism

That would depend on the law.

Iā€™m talking voter registration data. Simple question. When you registered, what info did you give them that you donā€™t want them to have?

That I donā€™t want them to have? Nothing.

Then why are you worried about it?

Iā€™m not. In fact, I want it expanded to a federal level, and I want everything about you in it. :man_shrugging:

No one is taking your guns away.

Yeah, I know. :rofl:

1 Like

For voter registration? Thatā€™s tantamount to voter suppression. You get that right?

Thatā€™s your opinion.

It isā€¦but you know people just donā€™t register rather than give the government more information.

Oh well, no one is forcing them to vote.

So you are for fewer people voting rather than more?

I donā€™t care if someone votes or not. They have no obligation to.

Yes. That is the desired result of a federal national ID.

Are you referring to elections for federal government positions?

You might want to read up on the subject. Itā€™s really a matter of ensuring that existing laws are upheld. Are you familiar with the ā€œIllegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996ā€?

You see that is a federal law. How states prove they are compliant with the federal law could be done several different ways and that would be a stateā€™s choice. But it is a state choice of how they ensure they are compliant to the federal law.

Personally, I would agree that fingerprint would be sufficient if there was an instant check and entry into a ā€œvotedā€ data base. An ID card would work too under the same conditions. But such things must go hand in hand with cross state checks to ensure people donā€™t vote in multiple states. So interstate cooperation could be involved as well.

Adding to the confusion you have is the fact that several states even have laws against non-citizens voting in state and local elections. And how they enure the law is met would be a state and local decision.

So your Quixotic search for a one-size-fits-all answer is a bit of amusement for a Sunday morning but it does not further the discussion on what ā€œconservativesā€ believe regarding federal vs state involvement.

Maybe you should rephrase your question.

I almost copied it and stamped an " lol" on it.

Small government conservatism on full display!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like