Is Mr. Pillow's Mike Lindell documentary on election fraud merely his opinion or a real road map to proof that should be vetted?

Garbage in garbage out.

That’s funny.

Dont’t small government conservatives always push for more government intervention?

Loony tunes cartoons are more believable.

It’s insanity anyone with a full deck of 52 cards gives credence to any of this ■■■■■■■■■

Allan

Doesnt that mean it would of made sense to have a national strategy for dealing with a panademic? Why did Trump fail in that regard?

3 Likes

Was it before or after I earned a multi-million dollar lifetime pension from the federal government that led you to believe I’m a small government conservative? :thinking:

Ha ha!

They think this will save them once Dominion or Smartmatic names them in their next suit?

2 Likes

I’m sure you do.

:rofl::rofl:

Lindell’s election fanfic includes the idea that Dominion voting machines were hacked by foreign actors in order to change the election.

I don’t think that he can sell enough pillows to cover the pain that he likely bringing on himself.

They (libs) are.

1 Like

When you say “government”, do you mean federal government or state government? The constitution makes a difference… maybe you should too. Also…

What’s your definition for “conservative”? George Will?

The disclaimer is all kinds of awesome.

You actually have to listen to it because of how long it goes on…to get the full flavor of the ass-covering in which OAN is engaging.

1 Like

Have you all noticed that no Republican of any substance at all is pursuing this? It’s over.
Lindell is a joke, just like Rudy, Lin Wood, and Sidney Powell.

When people demand for voter ID laws do they mean federal or state laws?

Inviting lawsuits by making false statements would make no sense.

Libs are afraid of the truth.

Plus it isn’t the Lindell statements that one should focus on but rather those of the expert witnesses in the documentary.

“Fanfic”? I had asked before if he had been diagnosed with mythomania. I did not receive an answer. Are you a doctor?

Remember when it was posted here Dominion and Smartmatic were so scared they would NEVER engage in lawsuits, because then their malfeasance might be exposed during discovery and in court?

Remember when they supposedly bagged out of a session with the PA Legislature and supposedly closed up shop and eliminated their presence and their employee directory from the Web because they were so scared?

Oops…

4 Likes

I don’t know what “people” mean. Who is this “people” you refer to?

Anyone who wants voter ID laws enacted. Are they asking for that action to be taken on the national or state level? The overwhelming majority want the feds to initiate a standard that states must follow. Totally in line with small government ideals.

And yet…here are a bunch of them…getting sued…by the companies who supposedly would be too scared to do so.

Methinks people have got to stop projecting their own motivators and demotivates onto other human beings.

Human beings do a lot of things which defy overly-simplistic explanations like “He would NEVER lie and put himself at risk of a lawsuit or perjury”.

1 Like