Is Mr. Pillow's Mike Lindell documentary on election fraud merely his opinion or a real road map to proof that should be vetted?

I hope this whole fiasco ends with Voter ID laws.

3 Likes

Ill be voting from my phone 2024

A solution for a non existent problem.

1 Like

In your mere opinion, that is. :man_shrugging:

Show the best piece of evidence that there is massive voter fraud.

1 Like

why would he make false statements? Has there been a diagnosis from a qualified medical professional that he suffers from mythomania?

Nah, I’d rather have you in a database proving that you’re legally allowed to vote. Your opinions on voter fraud mean nothing to me. :wink:

1 Like

Lindell is PAYING for the time on OANN, and OANN ran a lengthy disclaimer (Don’t look at us) before showing it.

1 Like

That would be helpful…However This legislation wants the exact opposite.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1/text?q={“search”%3A[“hr1”]}&r=1&s=1

Voter ID and secure USPS mail in ballots need merged.

1 Like

The man wrote an analysis where he used data from one State and attributed it to another to “prove” election fraud.

No one can get around that he fell on his face there.

1 Like

You know that those databases exist on the local level… right?

1 Like

Cool, let’s expand them. I want as much of your information in there as mechanically possible.

The funny thing about bringing up voter ID in this thread… according to Lindell’s election truther video… voter ID would have done nothing to stop what he believes to be stolen.

Why… why would you want that?

Are you afraid of something?

1 Like

I have this feeling that today is opposite day.

OK, that’s your right as an American to believe so. :man_shrugging:

I’m afraid your criteria for validity of data is flawed.
There are many phenomena with metrics that are measured in one place but applied to multiple places. The state borders do not stop weather patterns, for example. They don’t stop general political attitudes either.

I am sorry… this is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

6 Likes