Is mail in voting intended by Democrats to

It’s being rolled out by Dems, and being challenged by Republicans in courts. If the courts rule in mail in voting, republicans are going to have to use it to get in their supporters votes too. It would be foolish to leave all the mail in voting enlistment to Dems who will play the system to their utmost advantage, In the Hail Mary hope that the courts will do the right thing.

Because they are about the same as the polls in the last election and we know how that turned out don’t we! :smirk: There will be more legit votes not counted, as in voter suppression, then illegal & multi votes and these tactics will delay the results by weeks, if not months with years of litigation. It has the potential for cheating on both sides & creating a Constitutional crisis. The Dems would rather destroy this country then have a honest election because they cannot accept defeat and want power at any price, they don’t have a problem ruling over a diminished & impoverished America!

Nope. But don’t let the fact get in the way of a good story.
And there is not legitimate source you can cite to prove that mail in voting is a bad thing.
And you are drinking the kool aid when you say that mail in voting will delay the results by weeks.
It will if the new postmaster general runs rim-shot and carries out his mission to scuttle the USPS.
Trump’s argument is hollow and his supporters are eating it up. He is going to lose this election and make up every excuse he can to save face. It is going to be a fun November 3rd.

3 Likes

No not true.

3 Likes

There is no good reason for mail in voting…except to cheat…period. Go to the poll in person, present your ID proving you are who you say you are and cast your vote. It’s the most honest way of voting and the only reason anyone would be against this…is dishonesty.

1 Like

Cheating was sending out ballots with prepaid postage that the USPS would not post mark.

If there is a post mark and a valid request for a mail in ballot the system is MORE secure against fraud.

I am voting by mail in PA and encouraging others to so in systems where the process is secure.

My concern is in person voting will be slow walked to discourage the Trump supporters who reject mail in votes.

Just my take as of now. I can see the potential for bad things happening with in person election day voting.

:ballot_box_with_check:

If you go through the effort to do an absentee ballot, I do not have a problem with it, under the current guidelines.

1 Like

I agree! If you can’t make it to the polls and vote without help, you can’t vote. Voting is not a right, it is a privilege to vote. Maybe we should have some tests at the polling place to verify you have the cognitive ability to vote too? It’s all for the health of the Republic!

2 Likes

Early American voters were required to be property owners. If a person did not own property, they could not vote.

I wonder why, those that formed this country, believed and implemented this in the beginning?

Oh WOW :roll_eyes:!

Property owning white males. Wouldnt that by conservative standards make them elitists? Thankfully that form of blatant bigotry was corrected through Constitutional amendments

1 Like

Why doesn’t Trump vote in person?

Were they allowed to be female?

Then why is Trump encouraging Floridians to do mail-in voting? Is he trying to cheat?

2 Likes

Indeed why doesn’t Trump vote in person as well?

3 Likes

Why would you have to wonder that?

Pretty much this. Nicely put.

Or…not wanting to die from coronavirus.

Or…the fact that the polling stations are going to be understaffed since it is primarily staffed by seniors and they aren’t volunteering because of coronavirus.

Voting should not be dangerous.

3 Likes

In Michigan you have to apply to vote by mail, ballots are not sent without an approved application.

Whitmer just sent applications to everyone, Republican and Democrat alike.

So I don’t get why Trump is upset with Michigan, we aren’t sending ballots that haven’t been requested and identity checked beforehand.

5 Likes

It is an issue where the devil is in the details.

I am comfortable with mail in being requested and postmarked. PA is doing this properly also.

The issue is prepaid postage and actual ballots being sent unsolicited. We do need to be careful.

Then comes the challenge to count them in a timely manner…

:man_shrugging:t3: