2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

And yet Republicans were total fine with mail-in ballots. That is until 2020 when mail-ins began favoring Democrats instead of Republicans

You might want to clean that up a bit.

Sloppy…like a mail in ballot.

I knew you wouldn’t be able to answer

Let us also remember the chieftain of that tribe started complaining about rigged elections in the primary

1 Like

That same report said that Oregon’s Vote by mail system has avoided significant fraud and had safeguards to ensure ballot integrity.

Can’t take a single sentence out of a report written in 2005, pretend that nothing has changed since then and build an entire argument out of it for how elections are run 15 years later.

Why did you vote by mail then?

5 Likes

Nah. This has all the makings of zombie Reagan

Well that’s not true. Lawnsigns totally got McCain and Romney elected.

“Arizona, If you have a Mail-In Ballot, fill it out and Mail it in ASAP,” Lake wrote on Twitter on Tuesday. “I’ve talked to True the Vote election experts–they say the US MAIL is the safest way to be sure your Mail-In vote is counted–Not the drop boxes. FILL IT OUT & MAIL IT OUT NOW. Let’s win this!”

Don’t post “lawn signs” you won’t get obvious responses

2 Likes

You are ON FIRE today.

Got any numbers?

It’s something more than that.

I see no dispute of election results that favor a persons candidate.

The distrust seems to become activated only upon the loss of a favored candidate.

1 Like

The Democrats cheated.

We know they cheated
They know they cheated
They know that we know they cheated
They know that we know that they know they cheated.

Here is why:

Democrats are literally at war with traditional Conservative Americans. They understand this is a war, and in a war, lying and cheating your enemy is an acceptable, if not desirable, tactic. They feel no guilt for their deception.

Republicans on the other hand don’t understand we are in a war and are still trying to reason with Democrats expecting them to respond honestly. It’s never going to happen.

Your proof of election fraud is that you hate Democrats?

9 Likes

It’s not 2005 anymore and mail-in voting has changed immensely.

Computer systems now track the status of all mail-in ballots which are not uniquely coded to the individual.

Voters can track the status of their ballot in real time.

Improved verification systems to authenticate the ballots envelops.
No issue with mail in ballots since the civil war, entire states have used 100% mail-in ballots for years. Trump** looses an election because people voted against him and it’s time to run around with hair on fire.

WW

1 Like

Or maybe…

… … … Just a thought mind you…

… … … … … That there were more votes against Trump** then for Trump**

… … … … … … … Just say’n.

WW

3 Likes

And all of it started by ONE sore loser.

Al Gore. I know. Hillary too.

Why isn’t this race called? 1.8 percent up with 85% counted.

They sure are counting awful SLOW for such a wonderful election tool.