Is Limbaugh right about this?

Russians did interfere in our election. Quite a bit actually. The Trump campaign actively sought to talk to the Russians, lying to investigators about it repeatedly.

These are facts. Under normal circumstances, everyone would think it reasonable to, at minimum, investigate the depth of that relationship.

What a stupid question! :rofl:

Of course Trump is Right, and he is correct in kicking ass on the yapping class.

Until we relegate the leftwits to fenced in drum circles on their hemp farms, we need a raging bull in the DC China shop.

(Watch those multiple entendres, I will come back to make sure they bite ya!)

Be well.

1 Like

This answer tells me a lot. Thanks!

3 Likes

Sorry to those that would try to silence, or change the truth. I banked the thread.

Be well.

Good idea, but the truth is the truth. If it is changed it is no longer the truth.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1267230766196355073

Right on Man! Take it to them right? That is the Trump message is it not?

THis little clip of Trump speech quotes is very powerful. Peace will win the day…not violence!

1 Like

The Chinese sure know how to screen-write propaganda to fool the stupid.

Did they spoof Mr. Trumps voice? WOW sounds just like him

Ahh…So the Chinese wrote Trumps speeches for him.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Actually on second thought, they might have, seeing how everything else he sells is made there…

Are you calling me a stupid fool? I’d watch how you write things my friend.

I do watch how I write things. The video took Trump’s words and applied them to a foreign context. Anyone with half a brain could see it’s a political psy. op./disinformation, the kind of deceptive propaganda China excels in.

Do you know what I ate for dinner tonight?
Chicken.

Want to delete that too?

1 Like

Your lunch tastes good.

1 Like

No. But they may have scripted the video clip… I don’t know if you can possibly understand the difference.

Yeah…stick to that and remember how wrong you were for years regurgibleeting the Russian collusion narrative you were fed. Keep up the good work but eventually…try…just try…to step away from the trough.

1 Like

Everything I said was factual. Btw, from day one I have said I would be very surprised had Trump colluded.

But based on the facts I presented above, it was worthy of investigating, don’t you think?

yeah…I know.

Then why did you accuse me of “regurgibleeting the Russian collusion narrative”?

Should there have been an investigation?

You see…you can’t even discern sarcasm.

There was no basis to initiate an investigation except bull feces that was written by a former British spy, using fake Russian crap, used by the FBI, paid for by the Hillary campaign, to initiate FISA warrants, allowing them to spy on the Trump campaign.

What’s happening right now with Judge Emmet Sullivan…tell me…is the judge right to not drop the case as the Justice Department requested?

You’re not very good at sarcasm. You use that phrase non-sarcastically all the time.

Every intel agency said Russia was interfering. Trump’s don and lawyer go to a meeting with a Russian to talk about adoptions. No, they lied about that. They also lied about who was there. Looks fishy, right? Why so many lies about the meeting?

That’s worthy of investigating.

Did Flynn lie under oath? A simple yes or no will suffice.