Is Limbaugh right about this?

John Durham will show you what’s worthy of investigating…just as I told you and everyone else here in Hannity Land years ago…you know…while you were lighting your hair about Russian collusion.

The agents that investigated him said no. The 302 regarding this has been altered many times. I wonder why? The only thing Flynn is guilty of is loving and attempting to fully protect his son.

Let me also add, he’s a 3 star General. My gosh…does this not earn him any credibility in your eyes? It does mine and it certainly does over people that acknowledge the crimes of Hillary Clinton on national tv but then declare she was too ■■■■■■■ stupid to know what she was doing was wrong. That no prosecutor could prosecute her because she didn’t “intend” to break the law? Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me? Tell that to the officer who pulls you over for speeding. Do you think that’d make sense to him/her? Yet…it makes sense to you and here you are regurgibleeting this foolishness. My gosh. Really…are you not better than this?

Mr. Flynn denied asking Russia not to retaliate for sanctions imposed by then-President Barack Obama to punish Moscow’s covert intervention in the election to help Mr. Trump. He also denied asking Russia to derail a United Nations resolution condemning Israeli settlement building, which Mr. Obama had decided not to block.

He later admitted those denials were lies.

He also admitted lying on a Justice Department lobbying disclosure form about paid work he had done that helped the Turkish government’s lobbying of the United States to extradite an exiled political opponent of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Yes, Flynn earns credibility by admitting to these lies under oath. Are you not trusting him?

Alrighty then my friend…I can wait for Durham. I’ve waited years, another couple of months won’t matter.

You didn’t answer the question. Do you trust Flynn when he denied his actions, do you trust Flynn when he admitted, under oath, to lying…or do you trust him he said he didn’t do those things, making his statements under oath to be lies.

Sounds like the sort of person you place your trust in, after all, you trust Trump too. :joy:

I enjoy playing with children…in the hopes that one day they’ll mature into discerning adults. Now have a super, duper…Trump double scooper day. :sunglasses:

You know, I think I’m done here. So futile.

1 Like

I don’t blame you. When Durham’s report comes out, come back and let’s talk again. I’ve tried to enlighten you but to no avail.

Barr said there will be no report.

There will be indictments or it will be dropped. Either way no report.