Is Kamela Harris a bigot? Uhm, yes

It’s no wonder the “conservatives” are disappearing.

They’re losing every single argument.

4 Likes

Harris is a knee jerk liberal.
She follows the PC pecking order.

1. Islam
  2. LGBTQXYZ
  3. Blacks
  4. Hispanics
  5. Cripples
  6. Women
    At the bottom of the list are White Male Protestants. Next to the bottom are White Male Catholics.

Some people are just scared of a strong woman.

2 Likes

It’s damned hard being a straight white Christian male in Donald’s America.

3 Likes

Or stupid women.

Abyss. Stare.

Take care to heed your own advice, given the roads you’ve traveled of late.

4 Likes

I’m not looking for proof. I am asking a question. Why do liberals have no problem what so ever criticizing Christianity. But criticizing Islam is forbidden?

Fair point. I am.

It isn’t. There’s your answer

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and yet…

It’s not an argument. It’s a question. Libs have no problem criticizing Christianity. But they are protective of Islam and would never judge anything Islamic. Why?

Your question isn’t grounded in reality. I am a liberal and not protective of Islam in the slightest

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Thanks for giving me that example.

The answer is you need to get outside of your insular CEC bubble, and stop generalizing. It’s lazy, it’s inaccurate, and it makes you look ridiculous.

Here: I’ll hold your hand and help you take your first baby steps into a larger world and more comprehensive perspective. It’s an article from a liberal author criticizing what they see as a rise of Islamophobia from within the left. I realize this ruins your safe partisan talking points, but without pain there can be no growth.

Just like Trump, the loaded misrepresentations of Islam and condemnation of Muslims spewed by Harris and particularly Maher are reaching millions of leftists and progressives, and, as evidenced by raucous applause, television ratings or questions from college students, resonating. For these liberal Islamophobes, much like their counterparts on the right, “Muslims are the quintessentially illiberal subjects,” Long Beach state university scholar Yousef Baker said. In this view, the very existence of Muslims and their expressions of worship pose a threat to liberal values.

2 Likes

so people can’t criticize Christianity because Islam exist.?

Trump once floated the Idea of having a public registry of Muslim in America.

Just until we can figure out what the hell is going on, you understand.

1 Like

Is this thread a weak excuse to bash Kamala Harris? Yes.

3 Likes

No.

No it isn’t.

I mean, how dare she do her job as an elected representative of her constituents and ask a court nominee pertinent questions during a confirmation hearing.

The evil witch!