Is Kamela Harris a bigot? Uhm, yes

Where is your evidence that Harris is OK with Islam?

Do you have a quote?

Or do you expect everyone to mention everything that bothers them every time they speak?

Cons are terrified of a strong liberal woman

1 Like

Do you have proof of this insinuation or is it just something that seems like it could be true?

This thread went exactly like I thought it would.

1 Like

Why do you suppose Christians support pastors who advocate rounding up homosexuals and putting them in internment camps?

Which of course is a false assertion that merely trolls and reinforces the biases an individual might have. Much like your insinuation that all liberals “give Islam a pass.” It’s an infantile argument, and you should stop generalizing if you want to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Fat donald is in love with Turkey as well, aren’t they an islamic country?

I wasn’t actually looking to “feel better.” I was asking a question. Why is it that liberals are free to condemn Christianity but Islam is off limits. Simple question. And so far nobody has gotten the answer right.

Name three.

This thread went exactly as I thought it would. If Kamela Harris had criticized the civil rights record of an Islamic organization, she would have had hell to pay. Why is that? Somebody needs to step up to the plate with an honest answer.

Try not taking it out of context, and addressing the entire point of my post.

Sheesh, you’re too obvious.

3 Likes

Why is it that you’re making assumptions and expecting us to accept your imagination as factual? I have no idea.

1 Like

Since you are in total denial of reality, may I suggest that you move on? Claiming that liberals in general have no problem criticizing the human rights violations of Islam is simply false. And I also believe that you are fully aware of your falsehood. If she would have been critical of any Islamic organization this side of ISIS, she would be toast. And everybody knows it.

I am a liberal and have no problem with it. The only falsehood is the accusation you keeping making without the proof to back it up

2 Likes

You’ve been called out OP, not just for your false generalizations but for snipping my post and taking it out of context, a violation of the TOS.

1 Like

It is now.

1 Like

I’m a liberal. I just put Islam lower than Christianity. There’s your answer.

If Buescher was Muslim would you think it wrong if Senators, in their capacity as elected public servants, were asking him if his religious affiliations might influence his decisions on the court?

Would that make them bigots?

:thinking:

Lower looping ALERT ALERT!!

Hey guys OP hasnt mentioned Jeffrey dahmer is that an endorsement

2 Likes