Is Kamela Harris a bigot? Uhm, yes

honestly if she isn’t bashing Islam which she should be 24/7 even in her sleep, she should just shut up.

1 Like

The argument from denizens of Trump Nation who actually believe this seems to be that if you aren’t criticizing Islam in equal measure to your criticism of Christianity, you are a PC apologist for jihadism.

Of course, they are usually measuring their own subjective experience and what the CEC tells them.

This thread is taking whataboutism to a whole other level. Forumers now have to anticipate all whataboutist replies and address them before the whataboutist has whatabouted. What about that.

2 Likes

I think Kamela Harris should be locked up. She’s a disgrace as a Congressperson. She makes a mockery of the entire organization. I implore Trump to put a stop of this denigration of Governmental office.

1 Like

Is this the real Bear? If so, welcome back!!! You’ve been missed.

2 Likes

Do you learn anything about Islam before posting these rants?

www.jannah.org

There are any other such sites & search nets that can answer particular questions as well as search nets.

In a mosque, the two sexes are separated to acknowledge 1). That the default setting for human beings is heterosexual, and 2). The purpose of being there is to concentrate on prayer & NOT on your attractive neighbor, which, for most, is a member of the opposite sex.

Orthodox Jews separate the sexes in prayer for the same reason. In neither faith is a woman required to be at services, but they are free to attend. In O J a woman cannot even come onto the altar, nor get a confirmation ceremony like the men’s bar mitzvah. I don’t hear anyone kvetching & moaning about separation of the sexes in Orthodox Judaism.

Catholic schools may separate themselves to educate boys or girls alone. No one is complaining about that.

Why must men & women be together holding hands at all times, not have anything separate? I thought you cons were all in favor of separate locker & bathrooms for us. This is yet another Scary Brown Muslim thread with no merit.

1 Like

If this is the real bear, we’ve freaking missed you brotha!

1 Like

Had to go to England to find it?

That really negates it for you, doesn’t it.

LOL, no. I like Rueters. Much better than the ■■■■ we have. Just loving the irony.

Me either. Broadbrushing never works.