Is Jesus narrow minded?

Then you believe a talking snake caused women to have pain during childbirth?

Makes much more sense than the whole science and evolution thing doesn’t it? :laughing:

1 Like

The Hebrew used means a whisperer, it can mean a snake, but needn’t.

Why does “he” need to be of any use? Why can’t “he” just be?

Why couldn’t god have used evolution as the means for the creation?

Didn’t God create that too? Seems odd that God would create something that would go against “his” plan especially when that same God would know this well before “he” created the very thing “he” was creating. Very odd indeed.

The OP specifically mentions the KJ version of the Bible.

And you can bet your bottom dollar on her.

Where in the Bible is the rapture?

What did God have against all those innocent animals he killed in such a horrific manner during the flood?

From what I gather, that whole rapture thing never really fleshed out until the mid 1800’s middle America. It was a non-entity until then.

There also appears to be big money in convincing each generation the rapture will occur in their lifetime.

No, without contrition and seeking salvation there is no forgiveness.

I am Born Again, PROTESTant, and baptized.

You are not quite alone.

As a scientist, I doubt there are enough dice rolls to effect evolution.

The I believes are pretty good.

You should love the answer to this one…

Only if you believe giving creatures free will is compatible with making creatures incapable of going “against God’s plan”, which many don’t.

No. The gospel of the Kingdom of God will be preached to all the world, then the end will come.

Don’t you watch your Eddie Izzard, they were evil ducks.

You need to address this to optrader. He believes in an eternal hell.

Animals? Think of all the innocent babies He killed during the flood.

No, but then I am one of those crazy Bible literalists. It was Eve’s sin. The snake could have talked all day and if Eve had not have sinned, there would have been no pain in childbirth.