Is it time to move beyond Covid talking points?

Rand Paul only showed that he will tote the party line. Here was a eye doctor trying to tell a infectious disease doctor what is reality using selective data. He looked like the fool he is.

You will be wearing masks in 2025.

Historically, vaccinated people have still been able to spread airborne pathogens. Why should it be different now?

Hmmmmmm?

compared to the “drama” over people without a mask in walmart

or should i say “hysterics”

2 Likes

Well tech so are you.

You don’t understand how or what masks do if think mask are to protect you (meaning person wearing the mask) from getting the virus.

Because they were offered the shot before everyone else and they have had a couple of months to get it. If they refuse, then get the Rona, why is that anybody’s concern other than theirs?

You don’t understand that all I want is to see the data. Why is that such a freaking difficult concept for you?

I just want to see the data of hospitalized Covid patients who have been vaccinated. I’m not asking for an organ transplant.
:man_shrugging:

hmmmmmm.

Do you really think infections are spread by the number of people you “hit”?

This is the kind of thinking that makes folks throw their hands up in the air.

Because there could be one asymptomatic person who spreads it to 5 people in line who then come into contact with people who further spread it.

None.

He is most effeminately enjoying the spot light.

Yes. It is just a guess. He just seems so…humble. :rofl:

1 Like

When folks bleed from their eyes, their mouth, ears, nose; their internal organs turn to mush within 48 hours then that will be cause for isolation. Not a virus that wipes out the weak and infirm as Mother Nature has done since the beginning of time.

You keep saying they shouldn’t have to wear masks. They can probably spread the virus, so they should when in close contact with unvaccinated people. Pretty simple.

Gavin? Is that you? :roll_eyes:

So you have to go there…you disagree with him, so you call him effeminate? Understood…nothing more to say here.

Right. Because they won’t supply the data to support this demand.

Callous much?

Dr. Grauci would put everyone in a space suit.

Who told you?

I know a dozen people over 75 who event got shot yet.