Is it time for CNN to apologize?

Nobody should ever apologize to Trump. I agree

1 Like

Nope. I’m not doing any research. I don’t need to validate my own reasons for not watching CNN. You may watch them if you chose. And I will probably look in from time to time. But not as much as I used to. They bore me.

The should apologize to their viewers for wasting two years of their lives on nonsense.

There was PLENTY of smoke.

News ends at 7 and opinion starts at 7.

Just like any other news network.

Not enough to cause two years of hysteria. And none coming from Trump towers. The past two years were a royal, unhinged ■■■■ show for CNN.

This OP doesn’t make any sense.

What kind of person does something they know they don’t like and then expect it to be something they do?

Like I don’t go to the mongolian grill to eat sushi because I don’t like sushi.

I sure as hell wouldn’t go, try to sushi, spit it out, then demand that the restaurant apologize to me for making sushi I don’t like.

Here is a hint. Turn the damn channel and stop your bellyaching. There is a reason I don’t ever watch the hosts show.

2 Likes

Trump tower meeting. After it became public they said it was for adoption. They said Trump didn’t have anything to do with Jr’s response. Turns out Trump dictated the response. The emails came out with the Russians promising dirt on Hillary and Trump Jr. loving it like a hamburder.

How is that not smoke from Trump Tower?

"There are none so blind… "

What kind of person? A really, really baaad one. :japanese_goblin::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

I would reply to this with one of my incredibly witty responses, but I can’t find my readers. :nerd_face:

There’s a song from the classic band “Journey.” Called “Don’t stop believing.” Go for it. Waste two more years holding on to your dreams. :roll_eyes:

That’s just a troll response. You said there was no smoke, which is absurd.

1 Like

That’s a shame. Your loss. You get actual, real info from Sean. Things that you don’t get anywhere else. He doesn’t make stuff up. He offers you this forum for free. You should return the favor by listening to what he has to say from time to time. That would be polite.

Ummm Seth Rich ring a bell?

2 Likes

No smoke.

We’ve now entered the gif phase, that about wraps it up.

Pretty cute though. Right?

I never thought about monster trucks before, but if I owned one that would be the name of it, wrote in huge lightning :cloud_with_lightning: font.

“Hilldawg! MAGAKAG! Two titans of the Beltway meet in an apocalyptic battle of ego and vapidity, and only one will survive! $80 buys you the whole seat, but you’re only going to need the edge, the Edge, THE EDGE!!! If you’re not there you better be dead or in jail, and if you’re in jail, BRRRRRREAAAAK OUT!!!”

1 Like