Is it time for CNN to apologize?

Deflection noted.

You are confused. I am not “going after them.” I merely explained why I can’t watch much of it. It’s not debatable. It is my personal reason. As I said, you can watch what ever you chose. Not my concern.

What’s strange and disturbing is your belief that opposition to the purveyor of a trucker cap slogan has ANY bearing on the opposer’s belief in or hopes for this nation.

Cool story. Your reasons for not watching CNN are echoed by a lot of people refusing to watch Fox. I myself can’t stand to sit through 5 minutes of either, and seek out other means of learning about world events.

No one will apologize, what they should worry about is trust in media was already down historically, imagine what it will be after this two year debacle.

MAGAKAG - sounds like something that crawled out of a volcano and battled Godzilla.

5 Likes

I do too. But. I do not go in with any misconceptions that there is any independent media left. You just gotta sort through the spin to get to the truth.

Which was true long before Donald came onto the scene, and will remain so long after he’s gone.

Or something that came down a golden escalator and killed a witch. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Saturday morning matinee!

1 Like

Russian hoax? He’s publicly defended Putin against us intelligence. He took meetings with them. His staff and kid have lied repeatedly and undeniably about meeting with them.

This does not die with A Trump sycophant’s cliff notes of the Mueller report. CNN doesn’t need to apologize for anything.

Nice!

Every news network did a couple of years of opinion on the Russia deal. Just because some of those opinions were wrong is no reason for them to apologize.

Yes Hoax. It’s dead. Cat’s out of the bag. Trump had no secret election dealings with Russia. This could be the biggest hoax in American History. The Russian thing is as dead as Andrew Jackson.

1 Like

Not for being wrong. For pushing a false story totally absent of evidence. They acted as the DNC’s communication arm. Two years of total hysteria. Ignoring many legitimate news stories in the process. In other words, wasting people’s time on a hoax.

This thread is a hoax. A horrible hoax.

hoax

hoax
hoax
hoax

Remember when we were talking about how these fake news networks keep repeating something hoping it becomes true?

hoax
hoax hoax hoax hoax

1 Like

LOL! You’re right. They were just asking questions. :smiley:

Whenever someone mentions the state of political discourse in this country, I would like to just point them at statements like this and make them realize that there are literally tens of millions of people for whom this complete garbage is indisputable truth. They have been taught by people far more insidious than they are to believe whatever the voice on the television or radio tells them to believe, no matter how crazy.

There is no reaching out to someone who looks at Donald Trump and sees “the most truthful President we’ve had in decades”. All you can do is marginalize their ability to harm the rest of us.

1 Like

Can you name one or two?

How can you know that? I’m curious how you think we could measure the Russian effect on our election. Most people don’t know what they viewed or heard that was Russian generated.