Is it time for CNN to apologize?

Yep that’s what I’m thinking, this needs to be done now!!

It’s harder to spell.

Yeah. Very strange indeed.

We are a strange people. Don’t even try to understand. You’ll hurt your brain. You know what is even scarier?We carry guns. :open_mouth:

Lots of people have guns. That’s why there is a firearm homicide every 54 minutes.

Not in my neighborhood. We’re pretty doggone peaceful. But I would not recommend taking a midnight stroll through inner city Chicago or Baltimore. You libs need to do something about all of those illegal firearms. That would be a good place to start. Doncha think?

Leftist, liberals and Democrats have absolutely no credibility when it comes accusing others of lying and you’re not singing to the liberal choir here on Sean Hannity’s message board there will be push back and a whole lot of “whataboutisms” when attacking President Trump and his voters.

President Trump is the most truthful President we’ve had in decades!

Damn, every time someone tries to insinuate that all the murders happen in Chicago and Baltimore I have to go start getting pictures of people killed all over the country every day. Are you ready?

He’s the handsomest, tallest, thinnest, best dressed, strongest ( not just perceived strength but he can bench press a small horse), and most loved President we have ever had or will ever have. Trump 2020. Trump forever.

2 Likes

Yes. Please give me your murder rates for legally owned firearms. I would bet that it’s less than ten percent of what is happening with inner city illegal guns. Do something about them before you come knocking on my door. The number or gunshots that will be heard in my well armed neighborhood tonight will be zero. Same as last night, same as tomorrow.

I need more hearts to this post.

All hail King Trump.

All this not being influenced by the Russians would be a lot more believable if Trump wasn’t so often caught re-tweeting Russian propaganda himself.

Complete change of subject.

Pretty smart on your part.

1 Like

Fair point. His twitter account can be his worst enemy. But the whole Russia thing seemed like a liberal fantasy from day one. That Dossier thing was a joke. The fact that an opposition party can purchase that and use it to get a FISA warrant is mind boggling. The whole thing was not believable from day one. Incompetent and corrupt.

I think you’re over simplifying what may prove to be a much more nuanced chain of events that resulted in the Mueller investigation. I’ll be interested in hearing how much of the deep state story is supported by the IGs inquiry.

Well since trump isn’t making America great I’m on solid ground.

Answer the question.

Let’s have an AMEN!

Yeah, Russia did what it always has done.

Obama characterized Russia’s election meddling as an annoyance, when he told Putin to “cut it out.”

Obama Says He Told Putin: ‘Cut It Out’ on Hacking

But the unintended result, as some of Obama aides concede, was that the Russians faced very little resistance. Not until September, when Mr. Obama pulled Mr. Putin aside at a Group of 20 meeting in Hanghzhou, China, was the Russian leader given a warning directly from the United States. Mr. Obama said he told him “to cut it out, there were going to be serious consequences if he did not.”

The president made it sound like that worked, saying “we did not see further tampering of the election process.”

The point is, what the Russians were doing in 2016 was no different than what they had always done. The difference was a few phishing scams got lucky with Podesta and the DNC, and failed when they tried the same scams against the RNC.

1 Like

And another key difference is that they had an incoming administration that made it clear they were willing to not only look the other way, but to actively reward Russia by lifting sanctions once they took office.