Is it time for Biden to "man up" and commit to an audit of the election?

The irony.

2 Likes

Ask yourself the outcome of adopting a guilty until proven innocent mantra.

You don’t get to cause the problem, and then demand someone else clean it up for you.

Trump either proves his accusations have merit or he doesn’t.

The burden is on HIM, not the state election boards.

Kind of a special circumstance here, like him or not, he is the President and his word obviously carries a lot of weight with millions of people.

In 2016 Trump won and then libs spent four years trying to overturn the results of a legitimate election…with a collection of blatant lies and millions of dollars of taxpayer money.

Don’t give me this “it’s all Trump’s fault” garbage.

4 Likes

Guilty? Who does an audit put on trial?

1 Like

haven’t heard accusations of voter fraud before…

russia russia russia

but that’s different

2 Likes

Trump is 0-12 in court because this is so necessary and obvious lol.

1 Like

Not saying it is necessary because there was fraud, saying it is necessary because millions of Americans no longer think the election was fair. To address that lack of trust. Assign blame for that lack of trust as you will.

2 Likes

Have you guys seen this?

Notice the first page, the first 100+ people have the same birth date. 1-1-1800

Click on “date of birth” and it goes back to the first page.

https://data.pa.gov/Government-Efficiency-Citizen-Engagement/2020-General-Election-Mail-Ballot-Requests-Departm/mcba-yywm/data

You know what? Go ahead. Let’s have them revolt because they don’t get an investigation into fake fraud. I don’t believe conservatives have the guts to do it anyway. That would require inconveniencing themselves from the benefits of modern society.

5 Likes

As a matter of interests have there be any claims of fraud in the House of Reps districts that the Republicans flipped in the 2020 elections?

As I believe I pointed out, they don’t have to revolt to bring the country down around your ears. But if they did, you and I will suffer greatly along with everyone else. Rather spend a few bucks on an audit myself.

1 Like

Yeah I’m super terrified. The people who couldn’t go a month without their Starbucks lattes and speedboats. Who protested the lockdowns for like two months before they got bored and stopped and returned to complaining incessantly on the internet. Will anyone save me from angry senior citizens posting tweets with Q hashtags?

It’s a joke.

6 Likes

Do you honestly believe an audit of all votes in all states will quell any distrust of the election by those that firmly hold that belief?

From 2016 thru 2020 lefties did more to destroy voter confidence in America’s elections than Putin could have ever hoped for.

Now they want us to believe “we are all about the rule of law and we would never cheat in an election”.

Would a load of horse manure.

There are multiple sworn affidavits out there alleging left wing cheating…Biden ain’t the president yet the news media doesn’t get to declare winners. The words “the Associated Press can now declare the Joe Biden has won” have absolutely no legal weight at all.

Biden might have won…but there’s a big cloud hanging over this election and it’s getting bigger.

3 Likes

As I already said, that would seem to be the problem with the idea. But would guess, if they were acceptable to Trump, they would be acceptable to his adherents. Be sweet if we could somehow couple it with a gag order saying he couldn’t disparage the results after accepting though heh.

Antifa is a joke too, but they manage to cause a lot of damage. And they are a much smaller fraction of the electorate.

1 Like

Let’s play this out. What are the chances that Donald Trump accepts the results of a full audit if it shows that he lost and there was no indication of widespread fraud?

If he agreed he would abide by it beforehand, and then reneged, I would imagine that would lose him a lot of his current support. Or maybe not, but we would have tried.

Even the Proud Boys, the self styled street level shock troops for the right, had one single guy get shot up and all of a sudden they lost their taste for confrontation all across the country. I’m terrified. Really.

2 Likes