Is it time for Biden to "man up" and commit to an audit of the election?

We are talking about the same Donald Trump, right?

1 Like

Again, head to head armed confrontation isnā€™t necessary in order to really mess things up for all of us.

They donā€™t have the heart for it. After all the ā– ā– ā– ā–  conservatives talked for a decade, they ainā€™t gonna do nothing. Like Trump would accept any result but him being handed the presidency anyway. Or that yā€™all would go against him in any way.

1 Like

They certainly arenā€™t whining about NC and the 9 day mail in extension there.

I wonder why?

2 Likes

If enough people are concerned, then an audit should be done.

Your hatred is clouding your judgement IMHO

4 Likes

What is the only requirement to make revolt legitimate in a democracy? When you canā€™t vote or when that vote is meaningless. itā€™s really, really bad when this many people think that is where we are. Whether you agree with them or not. Or who you want to blame for it.

Also not helpful when your elections start being framed as a struggle between races.

2 Likes

I donā€™t hate anyone except Trump. This is just annoying because conservatives talk a big game and do nothing. Couldnā€™t even manage to take to the streets in big numbers for the lockdown rallies. Couldnā€™t even manage to get a big response to actual lefties running wild in the street. Even when they showed up it was just to back down, take to the internet to talk about how victimized they are and will you donate to my GoFundMe.

Hundred thirty pound vegan anarchists with handlebar mustaches who ride single gear bicycles turned out to have bigger huevos. Not that it took much to clear that bar.

7 Likes

I have twenty or thirty years left, Iā€™d like to spend it in peaceful retirement, without societal upheaval, thanks.

2 Likes

Cite the evidence

You think people were going to bother to fight those clowns on their home turf? You may have noticed they steered well clear of conservative areas no? Why do you think that is? If they came to my town and started burning stuff, be a whole different story.

2 Likes

Exactly what would ā€˜an audit of the electionā€™ entail?

Excuses excuses. They arenā€™t gonna do anything except send mean tweets. Iā€™m shaking in my boots.

2 Likes

Ok, we know, youā€™re internet tough.

2 Likes

Remember when the riots were happening and your answer was completely different?

3 Likes

Iā€™d never surrender that much power to any human.

2 Likes

So you will give into extortion this time becauseā€¦reasons.

1 Like

Some sort of independent commission, with members acceptable to both sides, investigate and audit the election.

Bad things happen when you give baseless claims credence.

1 Like

Again, this isnā€™t a handful of people we are talking about.