Is it possible Sessions is just waiting for the right time?

Why? He’s irrelevant, recused himself. Has nothing to say or do about Mueller etc. Firing him wouldn’t change the “investigation” one iota. No grounds at all for impeachment for “obstruction”.

I think its great the Mueller team of angry Democrats are setting up a backlash among voters who like their lives getting better under Trump. Super Republican Majority here we come!

And the stereotype you professed from before, that lacks critical evaluation of reality, has been further espoused. You are convinced, without any need of facts. The constant negative tone was enough, to convince you. It’s amazing watching you be cognizant of an actual truth, while at the same time being oblivious to its affects on you. You are a true case study here. Fascinating. :thinking:

Even more projection of these stereotypes you speak of. Truly amazing. And the fact you’re so unaware, wow! :flushed:

The facts are on display every night on Hannity. The entire operation has boomeranged. Somehow there is a drip drip of leaks exposing the coup attempt. The public is observing the lunatic left melt down in the media nightly. While perhaps 90% beg for more, there’s a 10% realization its all nutty.

And that slow movement to Trump is being reflected in the polls. The same polls that consistently miss Trump’s strength.

Blue wave! Ha! What will happen when Trump declassifies the coup and its evil is exposed, is a Republican Super Majority.

Cognitive Dissonance. Like those who rail against Trump’s racism but when asked to recite what he said that is racist, begin attacking the person who asked for proof.

Its sad how delusional the left is. I owe a large debt to Scott Adams. The delusions of the left would be incomprehensible without his explanation. Humans aren’t rational, confirmation bias gives them the illusion of rationality.

But I disagree with him as to its extent. Critical thinking can destroy delusion, but sadly the left never learned that in our leftist run schools.

Sessions is a gutless Eunuch and should have been removed within weeks of taking the job.

Who needs saving exactly?

The economy keeps getting better.

Trump’s Approval numbers keep climbing.

If the election were held today the republicans would hold the house and gain four or more senate seats.

Andrew McCarthy, former U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, points out: “It is worth repeating that the Russian investigation by the special counsel is a counterintelligence probe; it is not a judicial proceeding or a criminal investigation. The object of a counterintelligence investigation is to collect intelligence about the actions and intentions of a foreign power to the extent that they may affect American interests for the president’s use.”

The pretext of the investigation was a foreign power - Russia. The real object was Donald Trump.

Sessions did not have to recuse himself. He even cited the wrong law for his reasons to recuse himself. The law he cited did not apply to his recusal. Is Sessions’ even qualified for the office of AG? The POTUS deserves better.

I am stating my opinion.

Wait. Are you trashing someone in law enforcement who isn’t behaving exactly as you want him to regarding trump? Didn’t you just start some crybaby thread predicting that libs were going to be doing that in the future and bashing libs libs libs for that behavior that hadn’t even happened? You are path… Sad.

3 Likes

Referring to this.

I agree with Big C on this one.

Eunuch

an ineffectual person.
"a nation of political eunuchs"

Yes, I know what a eunuch is. How does that apply to Sessions doing his job as Attorney General?

What gutless actions has Sessions taken besides failing to resign every time Trump belittles him?

1 Like

He is ineffectual?

How so? What part of his job is he not doing?

He folded in front of the Russian collusion investigation…Trump’s biggest obstacle. Where is he in everything else? The last I heard of him, he was worried about the states and their decision to legalize pot. :roll_eyes:

He’s supposed to run cover for trump?

You think the USAG only worries about one thing?

Have you ever paid daily attention to what USAGs are doing?

By allowing libs to manipulate him into recusing himself and his failure to uphold our laws thus confirms two tier justice system in our country.

We are extremely corrupt nation starting with our country top law enforcement and so called justices department…which it is officially called the corruption of justice (CoJ).