Is it possible Sessions is just waiting for the right time?

So can he at least stop trash talking Sessions on twitter? It’s really infantile and it seems like Trump is trying to bully Sessions into either resigning of unrecusing.

They haven’t even interrogated Trump yet so I could hardly believe they’d have done enough to file charges.

You have just summarized the entire Trump and right-wing echo chamber support of Trump, and their campaign to discredit the investigation by Mueller. And it is clearly working on you. The irony is that you can post this, and not even realize that you are a victim of your own description. Introspection is challenging for us all. Apparently more so for you. :thinking:

1 Like

Remember when Joe DiGenova and his wife went about town exclaiming they were going to be Trump’s new Lawyers?

He invited them to the white house and then changed his mind at first glance.

Gregg Jarrett doesn’t have much of a reputation to lose by spouting nonsense, either.

1 Like

Gregg had a rough time there for awhile but he has recovered very well. I think it’s shameful that you would post a picture of a person when they were at their worst.

From what I’m hearing Sessions didn’t have to recuse himself at all. The investigation is an intelligence, not a criminal investigation.

That is not true. Whoever is telling you this is flat out wrong. If I’m mistaken, I’d love to see some evidence that this is only an intelligence investigation. Of course, the multiple indictments for crimes committed would seem to counter anything you may have. But let’s see anyway.

You guys are really grasping at straws when you keep trotting that meme out. No convictions on Russian collusion… not ONE!

Frankly, you’re not bringing your best.

Interesting attempt at spin on my post I suppose. I did not state that there were specific indictments for collusion. Which could never be anyway, as collusion is not a crime in this situation. Fortunately, there have been many other crimes uncovered and charged in this criminal investigation. And additionally, it is great that the Mueller team is continuing with their ongoing investigation to determine if any Americans coordinated their efforts with the Russians who we know for a fact attacked our nation and its sovereignty.

Damn right. Seems surreal anyone would have a problem with that.

Not even sure what Trump’s fuss is about. He said he barely knew Manafort, Flynn was inconsequential. Papadopolous was a coffee boy and he don’t know Carter Page from Page Carter.

Nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Sure sure. There is no reason why Giuliani keeps going on TV talking about Manafort and Cohen flipping. Got nothing to do with Trump, Giuliani just likes to purposefully link himself to those cases for nothing.

Exactly. The only people that would have any issue with this are people who truly do not care about the well being of our democracy. That would rather give up all pretenses of conviction and principle for a single authoritarian. People who are not interested in the truth, and ensuring that if there was wrong doing, people are held to account. And if there is no wrong doing, great, that truth will help make us all stronger as well.

Because the stark reality is that we were attacked. And we deserve to know if anyone from our country helped this hostile foreign adversary in their attack. And let us all hope that in the end it is shown that no American acted with such reckless abandon for the good of this great nation of ours. But man alive, let’s get to the bottom of it and know for certain!

Are you trying to be the board’s moral police?

You’re spot on.

I can’t understand it. Look at the way Trumpsters act like Paul Manafort is some victim. Paul Manafort is undeniably scum of the earth. No one would defend him from so much as a jay-walking ticket. But if your attach Donald Trump to him suddenly Paul Manafort is an oppressed great American hero?

1 Like

He shouldn’t be fired for being a member of the deep state. He should be fired for being a potted plant. He does basically nothing. Time to get somebody who has a pulse.

The irony is on you. What I suggest isn’t being expressed anywhere else. That destroys your premise entirely.

I’m dwelling upon two irrefutable facts. Trump could fire Sessions, he could declassify documents that prove he’s the target of a coup.

So not doing so must have a reason. It makes all the sense in the world to unleash on Democrats in September, when the massive negative press Dems get for their coup attempt receives maximum pay back at the voting booth.

The Comey Phenomenon? Hated by Dems until says anti-Trump things, then loved by Dems.

Went from scumbag to man of integrity in less than 24 hours.

Session is a eunuch.