Is it a race war if white people are fighting white people over black issues?

Here is additional information that substantiates the link in the OP for Gaige Grosskreutz.

The Chicago Sun Times confirms that he was shot in the arm and he is a member of the People’s Revolution Movement of Milwaukee:

Here is additional information on his background:

https://twitter.com/SamParkerSenate/status/1298879367611691008

Here are a photo and arrest information available under that name:
https://www.bustedmugshots.com/wisconsin/west-allis/gaige-paul-grosskreutz/133611521

Curiously a search of the CNN site does not find his name. It is as if they don’t want to talk about who was shot in Kenosha.

No, it’s not a race war.

1 Like

I wonder if they’ve ever had a roommate? :thinking:

They can…

I wonder why people don’t riot over things like this.

Maybe they just know the perp will be brought to justice and are invested in the legal system?

I hope he has to pay for the surgery. Bet he doesn’t have a Gold Plan.

What is it?

Justice in this case would be a bullet to the head.

1 Like

My God…

What kind of animal does something like that?

That girl reminds me of my sister… And it’s something I worry about because she works in the most dangerous city in our state.

I hope that piece of ■■■■ gets what he deserves.

Not an animal, animals don’t do that.

Savage.

1 Like

Yeah at least animals commit savagery out of necessity.

You’re right. He’s an uncivilized savage who should have the done the world a favor and shot himself in the head.

I can’t really disagree with that.

1 Like

I am often reminded… I have answered my moral dilemma long ago.

I didn’t care for the sentence. I do understand it.

1 Like

Agreed.

If I had a child and someone did something like that to them… they had better hope that whatever God they pray to is merciful. Because I’m going to send them to him.

Imagine the girl’s father…

I’m sure he’s struggling with the same decision.

I would not blame him at all for putting a round straight through that savage’s face.

The kind that needs to be immediately removed from society. Permanently.

The current violence is a prelude to coup 2.0 if there is a serious dispute about the election. Race is just a pretext in my opinion.

Role playing on top of a serious situation, which is irresponsible imo.

For those who were concerned about people coming from outside to cause trouble, the article says Grosskreutz is studying outside education (whatever that is) in Ashland WI. Ashland is about 400 miles from Kenosha.

2 Likes