Is it a race war if white people are fighting white people over black issues?

It’s not a race war. It’s an internal civil war between the propertyless radical left faction who think they will jointly own everything after the revolution, and the moderate left faction, who are having their property destroyed for not being radical enough and hastening the revolution fast enough.

4 Likes

Damn…this is a great description.
They are pariahs in the black community at large.

1 Like

Andy Ngo:

Criticisms of the sources aside, the OP has posed an interesting question. The claim, repeatedly made, is that BLM is not the cause of the violence and rioting.

The question then becomes “Who is?”. From media accounts and setting aside rhetoric such as that from Ariel Atkins, it would appear it comes from mostly white younger people.

Then there is a criminal element taking advantage of the chaos and backing off of the police.

Interesting situation.

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

Mod Note

This thread is not about Joe Biden and New Jersey zoning laws. Please stay on topic.

Indeed. Take todays looting in Minneapolis. A black gunman murdered someone and, rather than be captured, he shot and killed himself (documented by video). The result…people looted stores because another black criminal had been killed…by himself.
There is no logic to that. Its just like Pavlov’s dogs. Black criminal killed, grab a sack and head to Target.
Ultimate fault…the politicians that allow this to happen without sufficient consequences.

Oh…and my apologies to Pavlov’s dogs.

IMO, ultimately, whether it is white social justice warriors or black looters, it is the politicians who allow this to go on without sufficient penalty that are responsible.

2 Likes

Rolling Stone complaining about ideologically influenced reporters. Irony takes on a new level.
Now, do you actually have any evidence that what he reported in this case was not true, or just that Rolling Stone doesn’t like him?

Perhaps what he posted was true… but I’m not going to waste my time fact checking someone who is friends and/or a member of the Proud Boys. He is untrustworthy.

Is it a race war? Or the beginning of one? Or just ordinary road rage thuggery?

On the front lawn of their own home.

Like all potential hate crimes, it depends on the shooter’s motive.

Whether it’s a hate crime or not. Want to bet the shooter had a warrant out? Felon in possession?

Also, who is calling it a race war?

1 Like

(emphasis mine)
What are you basing that off of?

That he murdered a man and his daughter and shot another person for a bent bumper.

In their own front yard. I believe in broad daylight.

Yep, 5 PM.

What do you feel I’m basing it on?

I’m not an expert on criminal behavior so I don’t know what elements in a crime are flags that the person is a felon or has a warrant out on them.

I don’t have to feel anything because you already told me.

Want to bet or not?

No, what would be the point in that?

Nah, it would be a coin flip in my perspective.