Is impeachment on hold?

Impeachment is just a word they whisper under their breath to keep the idiots in their radical fringe from burning the place down. They know it would go nowhere, but they dangle it out there every so often to keep the “resistance” mob distracted.

2 Likes

From what moist corner of the internet dungeon did you drag this moon bark? Check the polls.

So it’s kind of like “lock her up” but for the dems. Makes sense.

He didn’t EXPECT to win. You can’t watch tape of him at the Correspondents Dinner, seething as Meyers and Obama(!) just rake him over the coals, and not see how badly he wants to rub their noses in it.

And when Vlad made it clear that the fix could be in (or that at the least, he was wielding a very big monkey wrench), Forrest couldn’t resist.

1 Like

Sure. Go with that. :roll_eyes:

Yes. They’ve invested a great deal of time and effort ensuring this mob of clowns has it’s rage focused solely at Trump…and they’re not so stupid as to let that slip away. God forbid they actually did get rid of the guy, it’s likely these buffoons would go back to sticking their noses in their phones and forget all about what they were so outraged over within a week. That wouldn’t be so great when it comes time to herd these clowns to the polls now would it.

If Trump gets perp walked on Fox News into the SDNY Rudy will be right behind him holding up the indictment claiming, “See, no collusion”. And the right will have a good laugh at the lefts expense.

Where’d you get the idea it’s dying?

Actually, for over two years we’ve been hearing “the beginning of the end” and “this is it!” regarding Trump’s demise.

Meh.

I can see why you think that. Here’s my theory: Consider that Trump didn’t initially want to run (and that possibly even the whole show-off announcement to run was not serious either). But the reaction to his announcement far exceeded what he ever thought would happen to the point where members of his family told him to go for it. Trump, who, in my view, excels at selling himself in the media, agrees and decides to go for it seriously.

He starts to make progress and takes out the other Republican hopefuls one by one. Vladimir Putin and his minions watch what’s happening from the sidelines. Putin HATES Hillary Clinton with a passion and knows she will wreak havoc when and if she’s elected. The only way to stop her is a disinformation campaign centering on Hillary and Bill using social media.

Trump is behind in the polls all the way. His thirst for power is such that although he REALLY doesn’t want to win he wants to cause as much havoc to the Clintons and the Obamas (to avenge Obama’s remarks at the Correspondents’ dinner) as possible while he has the spotlight.

Meanwhile, the Russians hack the DNC starting in March of 2016, according to the Washington Post. And they had tons of emails, which they pass to Julian Assange and Wikileaks. In June, Donald Jr. gets an email offering him dirt on Hillary Clinton. He takes up the offer and a meeting takes place at Trump Tower on July 9. It’s not about adopting orphans, as they initially claim. And there were several people involved with the campaign, Paul Manafort, Carter Page and others, who had Russian connections already, who make the job of linking up with the Russians easier. It was those connections that helped facilitate the change in the RNC platform that they hoped would be unnoticed but in the end wasn’t.

Basically, this was something that fell in their laps and I think they were more than happy to take it. The why’s and wherefores are what is still being investigated. But it’s a very easy call to say Trump, being the mogul type he is, wanted the information for a competitive advantage in the campaign.

I probably missed a few pieces here and there (which I’m sure someone will nitpick) but that’s my basic theory. I think the campaign did collude. And my theory, and I don’t know if it’ll be conclusively proven, was that Trump Sr. did know. But that’s just my opinion. I’m not Robert Mueller. He knows more than all of us.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/07/13/timeline-how-russian-agents-allegedly-hacked-the-dnc-and-clintons-campaign/?utm_term=.055bc7ad9cc2

2 Likes

How many republicans introuduced articles of impeachment in the house against Obama again?

please provide a link if you would.

I’m sure much of their base are upset since so many came out to impeach 45.

But again they were lied too.

I agree. Be can fiddle fart around as much as he wants as far as I’m concerned. But he is still up against the clock he does not want to be suspected of shenanigans.

Nope…of course obama wasnt nearly as corrupt as trump so…thats why you see a difference…

Sure. Nice dream. Just no evidence that anything close to this is going to happen. But I encourage you to follow that dream.

Libs right here on this very forum said Trump wouldn’t last 6 months until he quits or impeach…then a year. Then Trump will be forced to resign because some scandal that Mueller was investigating. Then some ran on impeachment of trump as number one priority.

And now everyone is backing tracking. So which mean they all lied or purposely mislead people into thinking they’re go to impeach 45.

If you’re trying to say because no resolution was introduced it wasn’t on GOP minds, well that’s not true.

From the Atlantic article link:

Nope… Zero evidence of Trump corruption. If there was, the dems would present it. We’re waiting.

Awe why you answer him?

Tax fraud, campaign finance fraud…among other things…

Guess how much i care you dont believe in it?