Is impeachment on hold?

I’ll take a crack at this.

Because that’s why we’re here? To engage inspirited, respectful, political discussion?

Nothing pointing in that direction? Nothing at all? No indictments, no on-going investigations? Nothing?

Those are words. Not evidence. So far after over two years. We’re still in the word phase. And all provided by hair on fire Trump haters. They aren’t exactly impartial. It’s getting pretty late in the game. Are they planning on waiting until his second term?

Nope zero indictments involving the president. Should the investigations be expanded to include the FBI? There is a ton of evidence that they colluded with the Hillary campaign to steal or influence an election.

Who’s Individual #1 again?

Hang in there. I don’t think it’ll be long.

Individual #1 Is somebody who they would love to nail on some bogus crime but cannot find a crime to nail him on. That’s my guess. It’s been over two years and not a hint of what they might charge him with.

Sure if you ignore all the people whonhave had to resign

1 Like

I hope you’re right. But that’s what they said a year ago. I’ll believe it when I see it.

You’re right there…

So that’s a, “oh yeah, I forgot that was one indictment he was involved with.”?

Who said it wouldn’t be long a year ago? FOX News? Rudy? The President?

Not exactly. It’s more of a show me the money comment. Two years ago it was nuttin. A year ago it was nuttin. Six Months ago it was nuttin. Guess what? Come the 4th of July it will be??? You guessed it. NUTTIN! :smirk:

You made a simple comment that proved to be incorrect. Man up.

Here’s the thing - Cohen’s plea deal and indictment themselves contain enough to support charges of Conspiracy againt “Individual 1”.

The wire transfer records, and personal checks signed by Trunp are also evidence to support those charges.

Ok. Sure. I’m waiting. I hope Mueller comes out with it before the next ice age. :sleeping:

Mueller has nothing to do with Cohen’s indictment.

The first couple of years after the election it was all “we’re going to prove collusion”. That is finished. All but the most blind are giving that up.
Remember how the left media were all hot about Smollett? And then after that fell through it was “Smollett? Isn’t that some minor actor that right wing media is talking about? We never cared about that”. Its going to be the same way with collusion. Why are right wing CEC types talking about collusion? We don’t care about collusion.
And since Mueller is mostly collusion he is going to move from brave hero to nothing.
Its the Trump crime family they will be talking about now. I mean, he clearly (maybe) violated FEC regulations and someone once went to jail for that though 99 out of a hundred its a fine. And taxes. He underestimated his assets there (or was it overestimated) and underestimated (or overestimated) them in a representation to a bank. And…a painting.
Its only a matter of time. They got him now.

It’s basically the scandal of the week. Every week a new ray of hope to put their faith in. Every week yet another disappointment. You would think that after 2 1/2 years they would be able to find something. It appears no. And time is ticking away for them.

I try to get past your posts but…

What do you call everything they’ve found while investigating possible collusion? Besides the evidence that Russia was in fact running a disinformation campaign in an attempt to disrupt American politics. Bigly check on that. Besides the who’s who of the campaign getting indicted and convicted of various criminal behaviors including lying about passing campaign polling data to a Russian. Another bigly check.

That’s actually a rhetorical question. I know the answer. No collusion directly involving the Prez. Witch hunt.

That’s like Clinton yelling, “See, no Whitewater charges. It was all just a witch hunt.”