Is impeachment on hold?

[quote=“altair1013, post:13, topic:158387, full:true”]

Well then Mueller needs to hustle.[/quote]

Mueller doesn’t run on your schedule, or anyone else’s. When the report comes out it will be through and devastating. Don’t forget there’s another investigation going on that may be even more devastating from the SDNY. The fear of Trumpkin lovers is getting more palpable ever day.

1 Like

I find the pomp and circumstance around these filings to be silly. Really wish Democrat politicians would cut it out. I mean, for example, GOP voted to repeal Obamacare how many times? 40? 50? 70?.. which would imply that they were 100x more serious.

What source told you this? That is most certainly not the case for Dems. I for one don’t believe all those contacts, along with Manafort, Page, etc., was just a nice coincidence. Maybe to R’s it’s all a hoax, but definitely not Dems.

1 Like

If you have to use name calling and false narratives as you did, the case is weak. And you might want to actually look into what progs think, not what you’re being told they think. Your summary is pretty inaccurate.

1 Like

As I said earlier, none of that is on the front burner yet. You’re hearing single voices, not a loud sound.

Still shows that it’s on the minds of some Dem’s and they take the extra step of actually filing the articles of impeachment in the house.

Pelosi stated clearly, when democrats took the House, that impeachment wouldnt be entertained until Mueller filed his report.

While I understand the appeal of this, I fully disagree. We need to show the world that our system of government is capable of rejecting autocratic crooks that manage to infest our office. Trump doesn’t just need to be voted out, he needs to be held accountable for his flagarant disrespect for the Law and our Government.

He needs to be Impeached and thrown out of office, and the Republicans have to either prove they actually do have regard for the rule of law - or prove once and for all they are corrupt demagogues that need to be rejected right alongside Ttump, and likely locked up for their complicity.

1 Like

What about Aunti Maxine…Impeach 45!?

I wish they would hurry up.

That’s not what we have been told for the last 2 and 1/2 years from the left with 24/7 coverage of “Muh Russian Collusion Madness”.

Even these forums couldn’t escape the madness - for the past two years; threads on Russia covered half of the front page daily, especially the old forums.

Yes, Russian collusion is still a major concern (it is not madness given all the evidence being investigated). And media coverage is informing the public, which is the duty of a free press. I think madness is making outrage out of molehills.

Why? By any historical standard this investigation has been rather short.

1 Like

While I’m not eliminating the possibility, I think the country would be wise not to rush. The Mueller report will pretty much make the determination. Things ain’t done yet. Give it all time.

If you count up how many times you’ve read, “You got him now,” it matches the number of indictments generated by the Mueller investigation.

3 Likes

Yes you will always have that .people qanted to impeach obama as well…didnt go anywhere…

It’s like now that the Russian Collusion narrative is dying the left wants us to forget the way they acted the past two and 1/2 years screaming the house is on fire that Trump was a Russian Spy, and anyone who questioned the narrative was a boot licker of Putin. It was the red scare all over again (McCarthyism at its finest).

Now it’s “If the Democrats we’re smart they will let the SDNY handle him”. Well I don’t think the democrats are as smart as they think they are.

First they nominated Hillary, secondly they are continuing the same identity politics positions that got them defeated by a clown and for the past 2 and 1/2 years been following a grand conspiracy theory being broadcasted by the left wing media that was so ridiculous it sounded as if it came from the bowels of a nightmare from Alex Jones, involving pee tapes, love child’s, tapes of beating his wife in an elavator, that the Russians hacked the U.S voting machines and that the president of the US. was an actual member of the KGB.

Sorry were not going to let you guys forget that this easy.

1 Like

My issue with the Russian collusion bit is that it conflicts with stories of Trump not wanting to win to begin with. Why would he enlist the Russians for help in the election when he didn’t want to win? Now it’s possible that him not wanting to win isn’t true, but I tend to believe it. He is dumb, but even he had to know the scruntiny he’d attract if he won.

If he’s impeached it’s deep state. If he loses the election it’s voter fraud. These people are all in and they are done.

1 Like

Heads I win, tails you lose!

3 Likes

So? It’s on the minds of some Dems. I ask again…so?