Is Harris The One?

I don’t think so. He may believe he is.

You believe they can win a general election as the lead?

True. Too many marbles rattling around loose in that head.

He’s hanging on by a thread as the puppet.

1 Like

Sadly Biden is at a mentally point where it’s only going to accelerate.

And no, I’m not knocking Biden, it’s actually tough to witness knowing that anyone of us could be there someday.

They’re basically picking the next president in their VP search.

4 Likes

Just think, in 2024, you can choose between Trump Jr. and Ivanka to head up the R ticket.

Because he won’t appear for debates, because he won’t even be the nominee because dems will put someone else because imagination!

Oh back handed slight…

Tell me…you think Biden is competent?

That wasn’t at you that was at the theme that permeates throughout this board.

Mentally - yes. He is not my first choice.

A woman? Doubtful. A black woman, even tougher. If the Republicans run a sane moderate, they will win. If they run crazy Donald again, the odds are much better for them.

I disagree.

If Biden is elected he won’t last 4 years. People will be demanding who is running the government? And libs will be blaming it all on Biden.

I personally believe what you guys are doing to him is cruel.

I am not going to delve into what you believe personally.

I personally believe that these are all crocodile tears. But that’s personally.

1 Like

Well that’s your right…but its still cruel what you all doing to him.

1 Like

The advantage Pence has, is that he just has to keep to the truth, and his positions will be coherent and compelling, but Harris’ positions are all based on incoherent lies. It’ll be her verbal diarrhoea splashing all over the stage and sliding off Mr. Teflon.

I think we’re past “black”. I don’t know about “woman”.

I agree about a sane candidate. They need to be looking and planning now. They aren’t.

If I was the GOP, I’d be looking for some good looking young guy, say low 40s, who’s smart with all the credentials and start grooming him now.

I would make single payer healthcare my number 1 plank. 2nd Amendment #2 and 1st #3. Buy American. Fix that ■■■■■■ up immigration system. DACA citizens Day 1.

I would look for a super sharp female for VP and start grooming her too.

They put me in charge and I’ll destroy the democrat party. I’ll have antifa voting republican for 100 years.

The way I heard it was that Jared would be first and then Ivanka which would add up to 16 years in office.
Then Don Jr. and Eric would get the next 16 years. And by then Barron will be old enough, so another 8 years. It will be known as the Century Of Trump.

1 Like

Didn’t they do the first one. I heard he ran the fastest marathon ever like in history to amateur runners.

Who??

Paul Ryan

Young
40s
Fit…

Omg i totally misread i thought you meant for vp. D’oh