Is Harris The One?

Considering that the two top choices at this point seem to be either Harris or Warren, now that Val Demmings and Whitmer are our of the running, not sure what your point is.

Also, the Biden team is concerned about the optics of picking Harris when she spent a whole debate calling Biden a racist and how it can be used against their campaign

Yet cons support trump.

Harris brings an advantage the other candidates couldn’t. She knows what’s behind every redaction in the upcoming 1000 page Senate Intel Committee Counterintelligence Report on Trump/Russia. This is a big advantage against any R opponent.

I would think the infighting in her campaign would be a warning sign also.

:man_shrugging:t3:

Susan Rice doesn’t?

Has she sleep with Biden yet…considering her past history?

Would that matter to ■■■■■ grabber supporters?

1 Like

Trump supporters will do a 180 come Jan 20, 2021 and suddenly have morals again.

1 Like

She is my preferred choice

Maybe if he took her furniture shopping :wink:

Only if she uses the right shampoo for touchy sniffy Joe.

So, Biden has said he will only do one term. Out of all these women, which one can win a general election in 2024?

And deny they really supported Trump.

Welp, it’ll be the VP versus Trump Jr.

No it won’t.

Biden is probably lying about one term, I’m thinking Rice, Harris and Duckworth.

Duckworth is my preferred choice as she has experience with the Washington snakepit and has run a successful political campaign.

1 Like

I don’t know that’s necessary. I think whoever Biden’s VP will be will be one of many vying for the nomination in 2024. Or they may not run at all. I don’t think this is going to be a situation of the VP being groomed to be the next president. I think Biden will let the party decide through the primaries and not show favortism.

Biden won’t make it through his first term.

In effect their VP will be next pres if Biden gets elected.

There is no way Biden can hold out for 4 more years.

2 Likes

Why won’t Biden make it through his first term?