Is Hannity right about a rush to pin resposibility for bombs on Trump?

Please keep running with this. I beg you. In fact you should be the official spokeswoman.

Who on the right condemned the MAGABomber? All I hear is excuses and blame.

1 Like

Hell brown skin guy runs for State Rep against idiot trumper who is under indictment for corruption is screaming brown man is a Muslim terrorist, never mind the fact that guy is a christian.

There is absolutely nothing right in this post.

By whether they go boom.

Turns out it was a deranged rightie who sent the very real bombs to 14 members of Trump’s greatest hit list

Real bombs that none of that number worked. So real non working bombs. Lets stick to facts.

So believe you a proven Trump cult defender or a senior FBI spokesman who said the bombs where real and dangerous. Hmm tuff choice there.

Masochistically, at various times I watch CNN, Fox, and MSNBC. There was universal condemnation of the Congressional shooter. Which you would know if you broadened your news intake.

2 Likes

The FBI disagrees with your assessment of the bombs capabilities.

Fact: This past week America experienced the biggest act of domestic terrorism since Timothy McVeigh

I believe none out of the rather large number went off.
That speaks for itself.

But really, what is your intended political point on the intent of a total madman? What does that even prove?
Are Republicans somehow worse if this loser living in a box filled with stickers really intended to kill anyone or not?

The main thing trump is responsible for here is proving himself to be the garbage leader we expected. Immediate garbage politicization, immediate gaslighting by wink winking on garbage conspiracies, immediately whining “I didn’t do it”. Immediate wholesale stink-ass ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ garbage. Worst president ever.

1 Like

Given who they caught the fact they are poor everything isnt that shocking

This thread did not age well…

Remember folks…cops shoot a black guy or kid…we need all the evidence…

Nutjob trump supporter mails out bombs…

False flag and we need to not rush to judgment…

Hmm actually it sounds more like a school shooting…

2 Likes

Whoosh.

10 charles

Actually it doesn’t. At least that’s not what the Trump appointee said the bomb experts at the FBI believed. But what do they know?

Yeah it’s always the same crap…school shooting…right wing terrorism and we need to tone it down. When its from the left we have a serious problem, they are all thugs and violent…

It’s the same playbook every ■■■■■■■ time…

Too bad…

The swamp is SUPER deep. Only Trump can drain it.

A lot of bombs never go boom. It doesn’t necessarily mean they weren’t capable of going boom. Not going boom doesn’t mean the bomb wasn’t a bomb. Just because it didn’t doesn’t mean it couldn’t.

Looks at all these numbnuts, not once did fat donald say “cut it out, we’re better than this”