Is Hannity right about a rush to pin resposibility for bombs on Trump?

“The devices are thought to have been fashioned from crude, bomb-making designs widely available on the Internet. Authorities haven’t said whether the devices were built to explode and kill or simply sow fear.”

“Ryan Morris, founder of Tripwire Operation Group, a company that provides explosives training to law enforcement and military officials, called the devices “Mickey Mouse” bombs that were meant to be found. He told Fox News he believes the primary motive is fear. The packages were sent about two weeks ahead of the midterm elections.”

Ryan Morris has an opinion too. Ok.

It appears trump supporters trust the opinion of a Fox News talking head rather than the opinion of the FBI director. How low can they go?

Universal condemnation huh?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2017/06/19/cbs_news_sees_scalise_attack_as_partially_039self-inflicted039_413434.html

Blah, blah, blah. Gunman shoots at Repubs injuring one and its Trumps Fault.Someone sends ricin laced mail to Repubs and its Trumps fault. Only thing the media ever proves is, the left is never responsible for anything, just like little children.

Note the caveat, still inspecting them. Just a guess here but, these things could not work even under the best of circumstances, like someone lighting one up.

So, if one of my family members received one of these pipe bombs it’s no big deal because according to you, they’re probably not going to work? Seriously?

no big deal dude only one of the largest attempt terrorist attack in American history…

Gaslighting…awesome

Barely condemned? It seems like your posts are just bad dreams you had and now think they are real.

Add to this:

Bombs didn’t go off, so really this was not a big deal. Real bombs would have gone off.

Of course Fox News found someone to peddle the “fake bombs” mantra.

One fraudulent aspect of this I heard,was that the bombs were not really bombs. They were intentionally made not to explode, they were made to be found, and to harass or frighten people.

Another fraud I heard people claim, was the whole thing was a fraud, perpetrated by someone pretending to be a kook right-winger. That was something I never bought into.

What type of fraud were you speaking to?

It’s still a big deal.

Pointing a gun at a bank teller to rob the place. Is it ok if the gun was a prop, or a real gun that was not loaded? No.

They are not hoax bombs—FBI

Allan

I was parroting some of the other posters here who tried to downplay the bombs or the bomber as being a real threat.

His sentencing, should he be found guilty, will be less then if one of his bombs actually went off and killed or harmed someone. But yeah, still a big deal

I believe they still contained explosives, and could have gone off, so that part is not a hoax, I agree. However, they were poorly made. We still don’t know if he meant them to actually go off, or if he was just that inept at making bombs.

Well there was a leftist shooter who shot up a RNC Florida office, thank God no one was hurt, both sides are responsible.

Well now a shooter shot up an RNC Florida office, so yeah, both sides have their crazies.