Is Hannity right about a rush to pin resposibility for bombs on Trump?

President Trump, in an extraordinary rebuke of the nation’s press organizations, wrote on Twitter on Friday that the nation’s news media “is the enemy of the American people.”

THAT is stirring the pot.

No wonder bombs were sent to CNN.

Trump agrees that this was a false flag.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1055826295337172993

The Left never takes responsibility for their words! NO one condemned Kamala Harris for saying what she did about wishing Pence, Sessions and Trump dead in the view “Alleged Elevator Joke!”

Well, it looks initially like it is a die-hard right-winger Trump supporter that has been arrested and taken into custody for these attempted terrorist attacks.

/kill thread (no pun intended)

1 Like

really unlikely.

CNN immediately used this to attack Trump, and to lecture how words matter…meaning of course his words, not their words. They and many on the left, including in this forum, are glorying in this. Instead of using this as an opportunity to tone things down, they are using this as an opportunity to claim moral superiority, while ignoring the events of the recent past mentioned in the OP.
The difference between the shooting of Republicans and this event is that this is a terrorist attack with no one hurt…albeit likely due to the sheer incompetence and insanity of the offender.

As the already offensive left assures itself of its moral superiority in its resistance to the results of our democratic process, things are likely to get worse rather than better.

So you are saying that your side is better because the Trump bomber didn’t harm anyone?

Strange position to take, but hey, I guess it’s better than claiming it’s fake bombs and an obvious lib plant.

I had rather have some idiot fumble around on my lawn carrying a pipe of explosives that wont go off while I call the police than I had rather be blown up.
That is obviously exactly what I am saying.

There was once talk about how the Soviet Union once, in Reagans term, mistakenly believed they were under attack and we almost had WWIII. That is a very different story for the history books than a nuclear holocaust killing hundreds of millions of people.

do you think FOX wouldn’t to the exact same thing if the tables were turned?

trump is so misunderstood.

Almost 30% of country hang on every word on what Trump says, every single Trump supporter on this forum think that a dem using a metaphor is same thing as calling people enemy of the people and saying all dem want to destroy America.

This is same group that thinks Sanders(who has never ever told his supporters to do anything but vote against political opponents.) supporter shooting at congress man is same thing as this bomb guy when Trump at his rallies talks about body slamming people and punching them in nose.

You forgot all righties who jumped on the ‘false flag’ conspiracy.

Care to address that?

The insane people thought it was a fraud

The same people knew the truth.

It was a deranged trump supporter.

When it quacks like a duck, it usually, you know a duck

Allan

Looks like the insane ‘false flag’ people ran like the cowardly weasels they support.

1 Like

How are you going to know they won’t go off?

They do. Brown-skinned guy with funny name is suspected in a crime, ISLAMIC TERRORISM! It happens literally every time.

To be fair it is possible some of the more passionate posters are serving timeouts.

Libs, Dems & the media barely condemned the shooter at the baseball field where a dozen Republicans could have ended up DEAD if not for severely wounded Scalise’s 2 person security detail who managed to kill the shooter while they also suffered gunshot wounds. No Republican elected official blamed the Democrats for what happened there but I certainly did and still do! I have a civil right to my opinion and I hope many more voters have the same opinion in that all this violence whatever side it comes from is due primarily to leftist, liberals, Democrats and the MSM hateful, disgusting non stop hatred for President Trump and anyone who supports him or voted for him.

There’s at least one still having a go. :wink: