Is Hannity right about a rush to pin resposibility for bombs on Trump?

If the postal mark is really missing, then it was never delivered by the post office and had to be someone with access to CNN’s mail room.

San Bernadino;Denmakr;John Huntsman;
Teresa May; W.E.B. DuBois; Columbia

Hmmmm…

This narrative might work had the media not been insane with TDS for two years…

Hey look, the same response as yesterday.

It’s not a deflection to say I want nothing to do with any of the figures you noted. Pay attention where I included Harris in that, and thanks in advance for your retraction.

I’m not registered with a party. What is this “your party” you keep harping on?

I agree that the media that supports Donald unquestioningly has indeed been insane with TDS for two years, and fuels Donald’s temper tantrums. They need to assist in calming him down.

1 Like

These bombs are totally a false flag. Even real paid actor got one.

Keep on being you, guys.

As I said.it’s the level of surrealness, it drives people to draw the possible conclusion that this entire thing is just a farce.

It’s as if the person is purposely packing and mailing these faux bombs which are so over the top, and ridiculous, with the intention that they be detected and create this media storm, for the express purpose of creating this bizarre satirical B-movie with a mad terrorist on the loose.

This could either be a moronic right-wing loon, or an equally moronic left-wing loon.

Of course Sean is right, lefties do it all the time usually within minutes of a news story they blame someone on the right and of course their current target to blame everything on is President Trump! :angry:

If it is a false flag the goals seems to be to get Trump to say it was false Perhaps that why it seems so amateurish. Just added bait… Didn’t work…

Your balance and ability to wait for the investigation to play out is noted and appreciated.

Or… the person doing it is just a ■■■■■■ bomb maker.

Obviously this is on a whole other level, but we have seen Democrats employed at the DNC, who made it look like crazed right-wingers thru rocks thru their office windows, only to be caught a week later. Then there was that moronic girl who claimed crazed Obama supporters assaulted her and carved Obama’s name in her forehead with a knife.

So we have witnessed people doing crap like that to make it look like their political opponents did it. I don’t fault people for being suspicious.

1 Like

…and a stupid one at that.

It doesn’t take much smarts to pull something like this off.

Except the President has the biggest bully pulpit in the world.

The problem is that instead of leading he wants to amp his base. Because fear and anger is how his base of voters are motivated.

So therefore instead of leading toward unity, Trump says if the media and leftist leaders weren’t so fake, they wouldn’t be having bombs mailed to them.

1 Like

Both sides do it. the loons on the left own fear mongering, they always insert bogeymen and specters. Fear and hate Kavanaugh cuz he’s gonna overturn Roe v Wade and gay marriage. Fear and hate Trump, cuz he’s gonna start WWIII, or Trump’s gonna create a white supremacist police state… yadda, yadda.

Sure it’s easy. A criminal handing a holdup note to a bank teller, using the back of his own business card, that is easy too.

The execution of creating, packaging and mailing these bombs has been colossally cliche and immensely stupid.

It’s obvious it’s a Republican, who used to be a Democrat, so really a Democrat.

There is nothing to admit because its a false narrative of the poor losers Democrat Party and of the “fake news” MSM.

So whether its a deranged rightie or a deranged leftist who sent out these apparently “fake” bombs the primary blame goes to leftist, liberals and Democrat Party hatred & violence that they have stirred up the past 2-3 years.

Not necessarily.

I always thought the post office machine scan packages. and if they are lopsided, bulky, oddly shaped, the machine decides not the stamp it. Either because the stamp won’t land flat, or the the high spots might damage the print mechanism.

Whatever, I have received irregularly wrapped packages in the mail that were never postmarked. It’s not unheard of.