Is Beto O'Rourke the new Obama?

I was not impressed with his comments about tearing down existing wall on the southern border. To be fair, there may have been some context of which I’m unaware, but if he’s actually suggesting we have no barriers on the border, sorry, that would be a deal breaker.

You do know how corrupt it is there right,
so of course he didn’t win it, BUT, he did win the Presidency, Obeto didn’t win in TX., so, can you see how apple n oranges don’t make lemonade?
Its not going to help him win either YLBD

I heard him say it, and he meant it from what I seen,
I told Greta Van sustern and her bloggers after Mr. Trump won the Presidency, the Democrats would start cutting off their own noses to spite their faces, even put it this way, shooting themselves in the foot, and man if Democrats don’t see what people like Barry O n the Clintons, Pelosi, Shummer, etc., McCain, McConnell, Ryno Ryan, etc., IF people want to blame someone, blame them, they’ve been here for over 40+ years and got nothing done, Mr. Trump has Cleary done more then all of them combined, and with such delay n obstruct to the end like the likes of America has never seen, Not even to Barry O

No thank You Obeto, Mr. Trump just got us back out from going back into the stone age that Barry O and the Democrats were taking us down, lets keep the TRUMP TRAIN Rolling Woot woot!

The last 15 of those 40 years we’ve seen more than 600 miles of barriers installed under both Reps and Dems. So there is that.

I didn’t realize Barry O built part of the Wall, please show me something, that’s really hard to believe.

I’ll admit it was quite a flub, but his overall point was that it is a terrible ROI and there are better approaches we can implement for smarter border security.

Hopefully Bernie will do the same.

https://twitter.com/vaughnhillyard/status/1106307289869365248?s=21

Yes … just like Obama. In other words, he is a very polarizing politician.

He’s not looking to pick up your vote.

That is exactly my point.

So being relatable is polarizing? Give me a break. Obama, Beto, Bush W we’re all dudes who you don’t have to like their politics, but they’d be cool to have a beer with at a BBQ.

Not. Every. Single. Thing. Has to be some negative nonsense. It’s OK to acknowledge that there are OK people on the other side.

He relates only to the far left. He does the opposite with conservatives. In his announcement speech, he claims that he wants to end the division in this country. That is liberalspeak for those who disagree with me should be silenced. That is essentially the same thing that Obama said in his “they can come along for the ride, but they are going to have to sit in the back” speech. Divisive, pure and simple.

But the dems are going to restore civility, no?

We tried Polarizing, look what it got us, Barry O, the 1st Black president that almost brought America to its knees and to the brink of ruin, yeah, lets try polarizing again, NOT!

He’s not woke enough for the left. As Nia-Malika Henderson of CNN pointed out in her CNN article “Beto’s excellent adventure drips with white male privilege”.

Beto’s “adventures” after his Senate loss to Ted Cruz “drip with white male privilege.” “His political identity,” “is predicated on being white and male.” It’s this “privilege” that “allows him to turn a loss to the most despised candidate of the cycle into a launching pad for a White House run.”

See he is male ‘strike one’ and white that’s an automatic double strike.

All the obstruction n delay tactics the Democrats have been using on this President for the past 2 years is going to come back and bite them on the feet, NOT to mention the 3 stooges that have undone the Democrat party in the last couple months.

Obama didn’t do any such thing.

“Polarizing”?

Agreed. All democrat candidates should write off the vast majority of a trump voters. There’s probably only a million out of the 60 million that should be pursued for their vote.

that would be south texas

no wonder democrats want open borders