Is anyone surprised he’s a Republican?

They can. They just don’t get his money.

Yes it is.

You’re making less sense with every post.

I wonder what qualifies as white in his book. Would an Argentinian qualify for the money? They clearly look white but they speak the wrong language and are from the wrong continent. Some Iranians look kind of Italian, but even if they’re Christian, that’s probably a bridge too far. Obviously Slovenia isn’t too Eastern European.

Its basic Jungian psychology.
Seriously… I never ask anything of you. But I will ask now that you spend a half hour familiarizing yourself with the Jungian Shadow.
Carl Jung is not always the favorite psychologist of elite libs… but if you just focus on the big stuff, you might gain a working understanding of things that you need to know.

Then you will understand.

I accept your defeat.

Sounds like you go where all people think alike if you don’t have friends like that either.

The GOP doesntvreally surprise me anymore.

MAGA means preserving white culture.

GOP could not win if every white-supremacist stayed home. That’s why they dance the dance. I think most Republicans loathe Neo-nazis. But they need them.

as I explained to my friend Drawzzzzz, I don’t attract people like that. Maybe there are some or even plenty where I go but we don’t seem to meet.

so you don’t think black people contributed to making America great in the past?

You should read some history.

Make America Great Again… Again insinuates there was a time before 2016 that was better. When was their a time prior to 2016 that was better financially or culturally for black people?

Black people have contributed to many great things in this society…some by choice despite systematic oppression and some by force through slave labor…

Culturally they were never worse. Financially, we have all been better off.

Yeah, we know. There’s no racism, no climate change, no collusion, no Russian interference and the world is flat.

Violent crime rates including murder are lower today than they’ve been in fifty years.

Well, this thread is telling.

1 Like

I’ll say. Libs finally admitted that they think black people had no role in making America great in the past. Wow.

strawmen… of your creation.

It looks like you are just the latest lib who gave up a real debate with a con so that you could debate your own strawmen. You will find that you are an easy debate opponent. Don’t hurt yourself.

Yeah, you only know people that think like you.

Pretty sure you criticized libs for living like that.

On the contrary. I made a point. You backed off.