Is anyone surprised he’s a Republican?

libs need to encounter these people and then recognize that those people are actually what the lib sees inside of himself and abhors and then hides behind denials.

You think what you think though. I think your learning says ended some time ago.

Stop lying. It’s unattractive.

well … one of your spokespersons said it.

Stop lying, it’s unattractive.

Who said that? I know that I didn’t…

You never told me when, prior to 2016, was the US greater for black and brown people?

yes I did. Their culture is at an all time low. So pick any date since ww2.

And financially, almost no young couple can afford their own house now. But they could in the past. So again… pick any date since ww2.

if you want to exclude black people you can try. But you will fail so long as Trump is president. His vision is for all Americans to share in that greatness. The left can try to keep black people poor and at war with one another in the inner cities. But when they break the economic chains you have placed on them, they will share in that greatness.

Despicable libs… trying to exclude black people from helping to make America great again.

“His vision is for all Americans to share in that greatness.”

Having trouble comprehending your learning here.

That must be why we are so unified.

And this is a telling post as well.

1 Like

That the actions of this man are bigoted isn’t a topic for debate. That is what you are missing.

You refuse to acknowledge that reality, and that is a little window into your soul.

Was this sarcasm? I need to know before my next comment…

Bingo! :trophy:

Well that that statement is racist…

I would take it more as Tribalism based on what they said, its not just race, religion etc. is involved. Race is just the start. He is limiting things to his neck of the woods, a lot of the older generation is like that. They don’t want their kids marrying outside their group.

It does not have to be marked to be classified. If you are Secretary of State your trained to know if info should be classified when you read it and you classify it, by not doing so and passing on intell that could compromise our country’s interests you are at fault. It not being marked is not an excuse.

Read up on the classification of documents.

I doubt any of those make it, he is looking for someone from his neck of the woods. So anything that is different probably will not fly, and even from his neck of the woods he is going to be critical. Just the way some people are, not saying its right.

Why would you say that?