Is anyone else having problem logging in?

I am able to use my original password, but it doesn’t keep me logged in like it used to, I have to sign in each time I visit on the iPad.

I never have to log back in here since I never log out of here.

Ah…a squatter. :rofl:

It is happening to me as well. This new forum is proving to be like no man’s sky, doesnt have even the most basic stuff people very reasonably expected. This new forum not only doesnt have the most basic, bare bones stuff you can do in a forum i just copied to my website that i made when i was just starting on web design, but also has a lot of brand new problems as well.

And as a result, participation is way down compared to the “old” Forum, particularly in the non-political sub-forums. This place is a shell of its former origins.

I just did last week. Gave me some wierd message about how I couldn’t log in under that user name from that I P address.

If it wanted me to pick a new password, why not just say so? I did & got back in.

My solution too.

Yep, I am down to one location that the login likes.

I just now had it not allow my login (on the iPad) citing that IP address garbage again. So I scrolled back to a random Hannity forum url in the history and opened that link. It required a new login, but it worked.

I was able to submit a “forgot your password” request, which allowed me to log back in from all devices with a new password. Maybe give that a try?

I have a better idea. Perhaps the Administrators could fix the issue that started this problem in the first place.

@GWH speculated that perhaps when he was purging a bunch of deleted and/or banned users that this may have been the issue and it is correcting itself?

I don’t know about that. All I know is that I thought the problem had gone away (for me) and then yesterday it happened a second time. Fortunately, I was able to bypass it as I described above, but clearly, it has not corrected itself for all.

At one point it told me that I can’t log in with “that IP address”. Knowing this site I completely ignored it, and in about 3 days the problem went away.

Me too! from 2 different browsers on my laptop. So I doubt it’s a provider issue.

The can’t login with that IP address is still happening.

Then it goes away. It’s from the site. It may be compromised.

Yup. I’m having the problem, too. I was away from home a couple of days and logged in on my phone just fine, but got home and having to change passwords twice in two days.

Mods, let me add right now I can’t log in on one computer in my house on the same home network. And yet, while I was away from home in a hotel a couple of days ago, I had no problem. Maybe flushing the browser out will do it.

No, but I was not allowed to start a new post…

New post or new thread?