Is anyone else having problem logging in?

Its more of a cat hearding show of sorts.

2 Likes

:rofl:

I can relate.

As an aside, changing your password corrects the issue. If anyone else is having this problem. Seems to be a temp fix.

I also deleted a couple of accounts that were banned. Not sure if their ip’s we’re hanging up the works.

1 Like

No, Still have to make a new password every time I log in.

1 Like

GW says he deleted a few banned IP’s so maybe that will fix the problem. It’s annoying but at least there is a workaround.

1 Like

Maybe but don’t the providers issues a block of ip’s. Because this is happen across multiple providers.

I am having that problem today on my wife’s iPad. But there is no problem on my desk top at the same IP address.

That’s weird.

it must have something to do with Apple products …

Seems like closing the old site in favor of this one was a big mistake.

Nope. I only use android devices. Apple is too mainstream.

Are you getting the “doesn’t recognize IP” error message when you try to sign on on your Android?

I was. I eventually switched IP addresses, by logging onto a different network, and logged in without a problem. After that, I switched to my original network and IP address, but since I was already logged in, I didn’t have a problem posting from that IP address.

No problem on these apple devices.

Anyhow everything seems to be working fine now.

I finally did have problems on one desktop for a few days, but I found that logging out and logging back in took care of it. No problems now, though.

I’m not liable to logoff with my mobile devices; ever. Therefore, it bothered me for 24 hours. I wasn’t able to post either during that time period, because i had been bad. Thank you for the update.

Yes I’ve been having that same problem.

I am still not able to log in on the iPad. Still getting the “not from that IP address” message.

For what its worth, I began having a problem with Facebook on that same device. It would start to load up … displaying the content … and then shut down after 15 seconds, dumping me back to the device menu. I reset some background toggle in settings, which helped, but I am still having problems with log offs.

Update. I don’t know what I did … I dinked around flipping toggles in the iPad settings … but apparently the Forum likes my IP address once again.

Have I ever told y’all that I hate computers?

Well mine started up again. Have to create a new password every time to log in.