Is anyone else having problem logging in?

At one point it told me that I can’t log in with “that IP address”. Knowing this site I completely ignored it, and in about 3 days the problem went away.

Me too! from 2 different browsers on my laptop. So I doubt it’s a provider issue.

The can’t login with that IP address is still happening.

Then it goes away. It’s from the site. It may be compromised.

Yup. I’m having the problem, too. I was away from home a couple of days and logged in on my phone just fine, but got home and having to change passwords twice in two days.

Mods, let me add right now I can’t log in on one computer in my house on the same home network. And yet, while I was away from home in a hotel a couple of days ago, I had no problem. Maybe flushing the browser out will do it.

No, but I was not allowed to start a new post…

New post or new thread?

I just tell it to leave me logged in. But when I hit this snag clearing my browser cookies fixes it.

New thread

That is a new one. You may want to send gwhughes or snow a direct message to see if your user settings are appropriate.

It was in regard to Hillary…

Tried that today on the computer I’m having difficulty with. Didn’t work.

Your Trust Level is still at “member.” I think you have to post enough to achieve “regular” level before you can create new threads. Ask a Mod.

This logging in thing is really becoming a pain. Mods, can you please get this resolved?

With the silly merit badge system on this new site, perhaps you haven’t earned the privilege of signing in without pain. :wink:

Speaking of the merit badges … I see that they assign a title after everyone’s name (yours says “appreciated”) but you can’t see your own title. What does mine say?

Nothing after Samm. I think you need to chose one of the titles.

Question for anyone participating in this thread.

Does your phone/device/computer log you out every time you close your browser?

I ask because once I’m logged on with my device, I don’t have to log in every time I visit this site. I never log out, but as my device isn’t shared, I don’t really need to log out.

I’ve just started staying logged in. Too annoying to have the login problem.

That’s what I do. I only realized this problem when because I had a timeout from posting, because I motorcycle jumped over the line, so i logged out out of boredom and couldn’t get back in.

I swapped wifi networks and never logged out again.

I don’t log out and I still have the problem.