Iran will never return to the Negotiating Table?

It wasn’t despotic rule, it was Western friendly rule with control of despotic Islamic radicals in the country who hated the Western civilization lifestyle. Jimmy Carter was the buffoon of a President who withdrew support for the Shah and enabled the true despot Ayatollah “Supreme Leader” to take control. Obama doubled down on Iran idiocy with this dumb deal that not only makes Iran a major nuclear threat to the USA and Israel but to the entire world.

Do a google “image” search on what Iran looked like in the 1950’s/60’s/70’s leading up to the 1979 revolution as compared to what it looks like today.

Amusing I seem to recall people saying Trumps Tweets would get us in a war with N Korea. That hasn’t happened. So forgive me if I am not believing us leaving the Iran deal will get us in a war.

Me Personally I walk away.
If they are following me I would call the authorities.
If they threaten my life that would be a different situation.
But Pushing and verbally bullying I walk away from the situation as best as i can.

Regime change you say?

Here it comes. The neocons wet-dream is on the horizon. Hooray Trump, Bolton, and a grand return to nation building! Operation Iraqi Freedom Part Deux. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I can’t wait until I read all the reasons this war is Hillary’s fault.

3 Likes

I know this is probably over your head, but tweeting something is different than pulling the US out of a negotiated agreement.

Sounds like Trump is more interested in taking out the current govt. That’s why he was talking directly to the Iranian people at his rally.

There were Iranian people at his rally?

1 Like

Perhaps…

To be sure. Also, before the inevitable blame deflection, be on the lookout for lots of rhetoric about whether Americans have the “will.” (Do we Americans have the will?) That’s always the sign of the Green Lantern theory of US military might/geopolitics: it can do literally anything, if only the American people have the “will” (which is just another form of blame shifting, among other things).

what nukes? there hasnt been any evidence as of yet that they have any.

then you need to edit your post to reflect you are wrong.
I know, and you know you won’t but thats on you.

The deal was working just fine. this feels like the old days where you claimed you where aginst Iraq but fought tooth and nail to defend it and Bush…You know just to be a contrarian on things

1 Like

The guy who paid $130,000.00 for sex called the Iran Agreement “The worst deal ever”!

2 Likes

I actually laughed out loud reading that post. :rofl:

very timely.

Cyrus was the king of Persia. Maybe a change in Iran (persia) will favor Israel. And now Trump and Cyrus together on the coin that Israel created for trump.

There’s this amazing new invention called “electricity” you’d be amazed at what can be done with it.

How is that an answer to “There were Iranian people at his rally?”

Lay off the sauce.

Unless Trump was speaking like this:

اکنون هم برای همه مردان خوب برای کمک به حزب خود است.

I doubt anybody in Iran understood him. :smile:

If your interested in what the phrase is, slap it into Google Translate. Hint, nothing important, just a classic typewriter practice phrase. :slight_smile:

Yes it is. They don’t have to be present for him to speak to them.