Exploiting doctors without borders

Heinous.

Libs hate Israel and will support anyone who hates Israel.

It’s time that communist organizing is shut down.

Pull their funding Mr President.

Responding to Israeli media reports on Majdalawi’s killing, his brother, Osama, described the married 28-year-old on Facebook as a “martyr” who had “bought the weapon with his own money” and acted “completely independently”.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1L826Y

Nice try to exploit this to bash doctors with out borders.

It’s a great forward operating base in that part of the world.

https://community.hannity.com/t/nazis-are-turning-to-google-plus-after-facebook-and-twitter-kick-them-off/7175/26?u=call_me_ishmael

Etc.

And others here who are on the right have posted pro-Israel posts… even some Trump haters.

You have been lied to by the narrative.

I am waiting for you to find anything beyond your personal posting history.

Ishmael thinks Obama is a muslim?

Hahahahagagahaha…

Goal posts seemed to get legs.

And if you noticed, I said I dont hold that against him. I too have prayed at Muslim holy sites and have heard the beautiful sound of the invitation to prayer from the minarets. I’ve read the

You won’t get any divisive wedge there. Your disgusting narrative must have steered you in the wrong direction.

1 Like

What’s my disgusting narrative?

Netanyahu is one of my heros.
Trump has shown no evidence of hating his Jewish son-in-law.

You have been lied to.

No, the point is it is a meaningless waste of time that you could only accomplish using your own history. And add to that you would just dismiss it in some fashion even if people did waste their time searching the forum.

Although i do find it amusing to see yours wasted :joy:

The point is that you challenged me to prove conservatives support Israel. I met your challenge. You were proven wrong. And to avoid the psychological trauma of seeing proof that your lib narrative is a lie, you pretend your beat down didnt happen.

You used a plural form which is incorrect; you only showed yourself, get searching :rofl:

What a shame this “nurse” couldn’t separate his politics from helping those who need access to medical care.

As for being a “martyr”, he lost his ability to prioritize, as he was married & expecting a baby.

Guess it wasn’t important for him to actually PARENT this child.

Lovely person—NOT.

So we condemn the whole organization because of one individual?

No one suggested that. As far as I know, no one said anything negative about doctors without borders.

It’s the slime that infiltrated it that I have a problem with… the same people who libs side with… the violent Palestinians and their allies.

1 Like

Can’t disagree with you there. I abhor anyone that targets innocent cvilllians on purpose.

First … do no harm.

That’s human nature. One crazy man shoots a bunch of people and every gun owner and the NRA is condemned.