A questions for Trumpists...Please pop in and answer!

If he was a Democrat would he have put in a conservative Judge?
Would he still be pushing for Border Security and Congress to do its job?

Personality wise Trump is PIG always has been.

So you like the fact that no other american president has separated kids from their parents and deported 450 parents while their children remained in our detention centers?

Here is a clue:

These same people castigated Obama for bailing out the auto industry after a financial meltdown that Obama had nothing to do with. Yet here they praise a 12B bailout of farmers because of tariffs trump himself initiated.

4 Likes

Bingo…
Ten ■■■■■■■ character

if you are expecting honesty, patriotism, and some kind of morality from people who have spent years proving these are qualities they care nothing about, you are in for some disappointment.

I want

Non-wacko SCOTUS justices
No illegal immigrants
Good relations with Israel
Strong military and the will to use it
“Merry Christmas”
A short leash on environmentalist wackos.
A daily humiliation and ear boxing for libs

Maybe a few other things.

If a president can deliver those things… I’m likely to support him/her.

I know you people need to believe that Trump support exists because Trump supporters just have not thought these things through. But you are wrong. Every Trump supporter knows what the alternative was in 2016. And we were not having Hillary… and won’t have any 2020 clone or president that would give the wacko congressional libs any say in the government.

The OP question asks if Trump were a Dem and pushing these things, would we still support them.

To be blunt, had Obama nominated a SCOTUS judge akin to Kennedy when he picked Kagen and Sotomayer, I would have applauded it.

On the flip side, even though I want border security and illegal immigration control, I don’t support the wall itself.

The whole notion that if people support conservative things out of this administration it means that they support everything about Trump is just lazy broadbrushing.

2 Likes

Obama did.

i hope the family values folks and evangelicals pop in and answer some of these questions. the honor and integrity folks too.

That left a mark.

Another example of the unadulterated nastiness on right these days.

Yeah. I set off bug bombs every year too. I have no love for pests and will do what I can to make them go elsewhere. So called Progressive Liberals are pests.

Libs are like this when it comes to Obama

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

A way to justify the hatred for all whom disagree with politically.

Again, the nastiness that is the right these days. Hoping a President will deliberately divide the country rather that try to unite it. Nice.

1 Like

This is inaccurate — there was no widespread Obama-era policy of separating parents and children — but it’s a common talking point for Republican commentators and members of the president’s administration. Trump’s policy, now temporarily halted, aimed to prosecute every single illegal border crossing, including asylum-seekers. The government separated children from their parents or legal guardians because the adults had been referred for prosecution for illegal entry into the United States.

Do you honestly think that is a fair comparison to what is happening today?

Deplorable!

Why is this word important?

:rofl::joy: awesome

Not to use doing so as a part of an over aggressive illegal immigration policy to try to deter people coming to America illegally across our borders.

We aren’t going anywhere. And we are about to overtake the House. :ghost: